The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » SEO Magic Spring Fllowers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave Pierce
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Dave Pierce
Does anyone out there have any experience with the SEO Magic spring flowers and holder? Are they really any better than the Vernet version?

Much Thanks,
Dave Pierce
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22409 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
As you did not post a link, it is hard to know which spring flowers on SEO site you are refering to, they have many different kinds. I found the best Japanese flowers are the ones that refer to double, they open really wide and look great. I suggest you get the holders sold a Daytona Magic to use with them. I am speaking of the small hand individual flower production in the "V" shape, being you are comparing them to Vernets. The nice thing about the holder is that you are left empty handed when done with the production.

I like the Japanese over the Vernet. They are sleightly bigger, and the colors are great.
Dave Pierce
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Dave Pierce
Thank you so much for your kind and prompt response. It is the SEO double flowers I'm considering buying. I was able to find your previous comments on the holders sold by Daytona in response to a query about single spring flower production, and it was very informative.
Thanks Again,
Dave
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22409 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Your welcome!
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3486 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Got to be on stage in my opinion, all spring flowers scream "fake" ecsept to another magician.

DeKolta created them for a large stage with a deep orcherhesa pit, and used dozens and dozens and dozens produced very quickly then taken off stge.

He also had many more green that colors, as this is you real bunches of flowers would appear.

If you can't get the distance don't buy them!

My two cents, Walt
“Tales of Enchantment: The Art of Magic”
by Walt Anthony
www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com

"spinning tales and weaving enchantment"
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22409 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Weither fake looking or not, I have used spring flowers for many years in my show with 2 effects. When they appear, it gets gasps, smiles, and laughter from the audiences. I am not trying to prove I have real flowers. I am just adding color and surprise to the effects. If the audiences like them, then that is good enough for me.

Goldfinger and Dove uses them in their act, and it looks good to me, I think Richard Hughes made them when he had the proper materials.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
I use them in the same way and reasons that Bill does.
However, where can you buy them in the colors you want? I want to buy some green and red for xmas shows coming up.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » SEO Magic Spring Fllowers (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL