The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Improving my metal bending (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Eshla
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of Eshla
Quote:
On 2010-11-25 14:13, Tom Cutts wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-11-25 13:46, Eshla
I wish I could see one of his shows, see how he introduces and explains it.
Why don't you purchase his 3 DVD set and watch how he introduces metal bending?

...didn't think of that Smile
I come from the future to culture you poor sods with fire.
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
735 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
If you can be bothered Eshla, (i don't mean that in an offensive way, most of us cant) just write and write and write and write and write.

Start with an idea that loosely relates to your theme of bending (just don't go to limp wristed Smile) and then just carry on, write stories or poems or songs or just drivel or specific presentations whatever just write and write and write.

And if you are creative in any other way do that like drawing etc. (dunno about that I cant) bt this you see works really well for me, I find it inspiring I can tie ideas down once I have let it all out.

Pin them to my sub script or that ol' maiden WHY.

I have found it works really well, because even if I have nothing at then end of it, I just cut it all up, put it in a bag an pull ou pieces and force myself to come up with presentations based around the words on the cut up piece.

I don't know I can only tell you what works for me.

But if you do get some ideas and want someone to work them though with my email is in my profile, I'm sure two brains back and forth are better than one.

Good day Gentlemen!

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2566 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
I tend to just appear as confused as the spectators when it comes to spoon bending. And funnly enough, I don't think I've ever seen Banachek actually explain what's going on.
Jon Hackett
View Profile
Special user
UK
735 Posts

Profile of Jon Hackett
It is for the performer to justify what they are doing to themselves so they are confident in what they are doing (viz: silent script) if one start to try and justify things to the audience they will not believe it. They must accept it themselves and the best way to do that is to allow them the freedom to choose, after a definition is given. To define, is to create.

Good day Gentlemen!

Jon Hackett
It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities and progressive ideas. Doystoyevsky
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Improving my metal bending (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL