The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Impromptu Mindreading Follow Up-if you participated, please read (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
I managed to delete all my pm's.

If you were promised a copy but didn't get it (I've sent them out), let me know. If I'm waiting on an essay (three exceptions have been granted), it's due tomorrow. There was a seven day deadline.

Many thanks.
Doctor REvil
View Profile
Elite user
469 Posts

Profile of Doctor REvil
John's work here is a very well thought out and practical working sequence that builds, leading the spectators down a pathway where they cannot backtrack. The final phase is an outstanding piece of mentalism that will add to anyones reputation.

Thank you John.

David.
Karma means you buy now & pay later.....think I've over spent....!

Check out my ebooks at the lybrary.....

http://www.lybrary.com/david-gemmell-m-13404.html
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
David, thank you. JW
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Perhaps you (whomever you might be)can help me. I'd love for those possessing this manuscript to be able to throw ideas back and forth, but I do not want antone who has not received the manuscript to have even a whif of what is in it, in particular the final phase. Any suggestions?
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8512 Posts

Profile of funsway
Yes, you can open a Blog with restricted membership and no external access. Many of the free Blog sites will support his.

Those who did not choose to participate, and those who chose not to meet their commitment have realy missed out! This is not about learning a new trick to amaze your friends or getting a gimmick to pin on your shirt. John has offered a seed of innovation, a direction and a push of your rusty wagon. The introspection of your essay will have prepared you to learn rather than just scan flickering lines on a screen. The approach and effects in the manuscript but scratch the surface of possibilites of "anytime-anywhere" mentalism of which the spectator is a participant and not just observer.

Is this approach for everyone? No! Is it simple enough for anyone to screw up? Yes! Does it require having your head in the right place before messing with other peoples' lives? Absolutely!

I hate playing card mentalism effects -- but I will do this.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Ken, thank you, very much. And I will take that suggestion. I'll post details about the restricted access blog as soon as I have it set up. JW
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Ok, the address to the blog is http://barflycardparty.blogspot.com/ I've got to tweak it a bit, butI think it will serve. I will keep you updated.
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
The blog is set up as members only. I'll invite everyone who has received a copy to join over the next couple of days. You may have to set up a google account, I'm not sure.
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2069 Posts

Profile of gabelson
John's is a wonderful routine that has an outstanding conclusion. Like Funsway, I really don't care for playing card mentalism, but you can be sure this will go into my act!
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Gabe, I thank you.
Aaron E
View Profile
Special user
713 Posts

Profile of Aaron E
All the great words on this demonstration is nice for John to hear, but it really doesn't matter to everyone else. The demonstration is NOT available so why not send him emails or pm's.

If I sound bitter.....I AM! Smile
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Well, did you contact me about getting it?
Aaron E
View Profile
Special user
713 Posts

Profile of Aaron E
I did. I had family issues that needed my time ( Grandmother passed away). If you offer it again in the future, I will take the time for reflection.

Also, my comment above was meant in a nice way.

Coz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Impromptu Mindreading Follow Up-if you participated, please read (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL