The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IPredict is COMING SOON . . . (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
AmateurTom
View Profile
New user
UK
12 Posts

Profile of AmateurTom
Hi Greg,
I am probably being a bit stupid but after I have touched the card and I press the number I don't get a message it just ends the call. I live in the UK

Thanks
Tom
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2596 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Tom,

I've PMed you.

Greg
stevekn
View Profile
New user
UK
44 Posts

Profile of stevekn
I think this is a great app and purchased it in the UK. However, nowhere on the app store blurb does it say that you'll have to make a call to the US. Its therefore misleading. I'm disappointed because I only found that information out by coming on here. I can't expect my spectator to make a call to the US on their phone.

Hopefully UK calls will be available soon.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1487 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Also PMed you Greg, apparently having the same problem: my iPhone does not recognize the number and I am not able to edit it...

Thanks in advance! Smile
Ben BV
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1487 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
On 2011-01-11 02:32, stevekn wrote:
I think this is a great app and purchased it in the UK. However, nowhere on the app store blurb does it say that you'll have to make a call to the US. Its therefore misleading. I'm disappointed because I only found that information out by coming on here. I can't expect my spectator to make a call to the US on their phone.

Hopefully UK calls will be available soon.

Yes it's indeed a great app! I knew that I had to make a call/send a text to the US when I purchased it (and I'm fine with that since the effect is really nice) but apparently when you're outside of the US only calls are available... :S and I only wanted to use it with texts since I mostly perform in bars where it's not ideal at all to make calls... Anybody has a way of making texts work? Apparently the iPhone (just got one, always used Blackberry phones before) is able to detect the country but only to make a call, not for texts... which sounds weird... Anybody managed to solve this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, not sure I will use this otherwise...

Thanks guys!
Ben BV
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1011 Posts

Profile of rasp
Goldeneye, are you using Ipredict........ or Ipredict Pro?
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1487 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Hi Rasp, I'm using Ipredict! The one that predicts a playing card.
I'm mostly interested in the text feature, not so much in the voicemail... Can't understand why the iPhone manages to detect the country for a call (even if it takes time) but not for a text...
Ben BV
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2596 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi goldeneye007,

With iPredict Pro you can get a local phone number in the UK that supports both calling and texting.
With iPredict Pro you can customize both the voice and text messages.

It's available for $99.99 on both iOS and Android.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
Greg Rostami
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1487 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Thanks Greg, good to know.

I'm mostly interested in playing cards predictions so iPredict Pro would be a little too complex for what I need but I'll think about it.

Too bad that the text feature for iPredict (normal version) is not available outside the US (and I'm not sure it's stated when you purchase it, I only remember a warning regarding the fact that people using this App have to call/text to the US, and not that it is strictly restricted to calls when you're using it outside the US but maybe I'm wrong).
Ben BV
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1011 Posts

Profile of rasp
Goldeneye, I can highly recommend predict pro !!!
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1487 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Thanks for the advice rasp. Quick question to be sure then: can you perform EXACTLY the same effect as iPredict with iPredict Pro (i.e. a card prediction)?
Thanks! Smile
Ben BV
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1011 Posts

Profile of rasp
It is so much more......you can virtually predict anything. Text or voice and also use your own voice.

The only problem that I ran into was because I am with 'tesco mobile', turns out that they must be the only bloody service provider that does not offer the one fundamental thing that makes it perfect. There is a way around this however.

Sorry for being cryptic, but don't want to let Greg down by disclosing anything.

Regards,

Ian.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1487 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
No it's fine Ian, thanks, I completely understand!

Again, I'm only interested in texts so if what you mention is more about the voice I don't really mind (although I'm sorry if it's a trouble for you of course :s)

Thanks for your input!

Regards,

Ben
Ben BV
FredNarlo
View Profile
Veteran user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
320 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
You won't regret getting iPredict Pro. Period.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1011 Posts

Profile of rasp
If it is only texts then you should be ok.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1487 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Great, thanks guys Smile
Ben BV
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24030 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
With me the only problem with mine is a different pip appears other than the one I push.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24030 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Problem solved. Thanks for the PM Greg. "Swipe, not push'.
Josh Clarke
View Profile
New user
Portland, Oregon, USA
68 Posts

Profile of Josh Clarke
Will iPredict+ be updated for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ screen resolutions? Also, the Ace of Hearts number is not working. I'm not sure if there are others that aren't working.
Josh-Clarke.com : Voices is available now!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2596 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Josh,

The Ace of Hearts is the only one.

I'm working on it.

Greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IPredict is COMING SOON . . . (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL