The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Zacharia lecture Sun Dec 19 - Delaware (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
If you have not seen Mark's lecture, then you are missing out on some practical, real-world magic. His newest lecture, titled "793.8: A Library of Practical Magic" (for those of us who remember that 793.8 was the place in the library where you would find books on magic) is awesome.

I hosted "Monday Night Magic" in NYC last night and I used one of Mark's effects to open the show !!!!!

Mark will be performing at the Dickens Parlour Theatrein Millville, Delaware 12/17-19 and will deliver his lecture on Sunday at 2pm. Email him at markthemagician@yahoo.com for more information.

David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
Mark Zacharia
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Mark Zacharia
I will be presenting my "Markipedia" lecture at Marc DeSouza's theater Wed., July 11. Contact Marc directly for tickets and availability.
Mark Zacharia
Mark Zacharia
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Mark Zacharia
I recently received these two separate emails from attendees at my "Markipedia" lecture:

* 'I first would like to thank you for a great lecture at Marc DeSouza's house last night .... I've seen practically 60 lectures at Marc's house alone and ... your lecture for me was possibly one of the most useful lectures I ever attended. You offered real world, everyday magic for the average guy. As far as your effects that I purchased, I would also like to add that you offer great value. It's apparent that it's a labor of love, since every card is hand drawn or hand written. Thank you for making the experience affordable to beginners like me.'--Stephan Sloan

* 'Mark delivered a strong lecture the other night for magicians. He has audience tested material that he has worked in the real world. One of the many tips he gave was an "insurance" technique to avoid having the 'wrong' deck in play at the wrong time.'--Frank Kennedy III

Thank you, gentlemen. I will be bringing "Markipedia" to the Long Island Mystics SAM 77 Nov. 12, 2012 and then Nov. 16-18, 2012 I will be lecturing and performing at the Motor City Closeup Convention.

If you are interested in more information about my lecture, please contact me directly at youwillbelieveinmagic@gmail.com. Thank you.
Mark Zacharia
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Zacharia lecture Sun Dec 19 - Delaware (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL