The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Glass breaking Table Pro by Bazar de Magia (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martín Pacheco
View Profile
Regular user
Argentina
112 Posts

Profile of Martín Pacheco
Hi
Bazar de Magia sold for years our model of Glass breaking Table. This was discontinued for a long time.

Now re design the model , we improved this and so now we have a very professional model. The tray and foot were specially designed

The blowing crystal effects has a strong impact on any type of audience.
GBTP is a true and complete mentalism act; it causes such an effect that the audience will remember forever.
The magician puts a glass , wineglass or fluorescent tube on a table and then he moves some meters away;
He pretends he's concentrating. After some seconds the glass blows out!
The glass may be covered with a colorless bell-type cover or a plastic bag.
It’s a fully mechanic system and the timer allows for a 10 to 45 seconds to go off.

•Very light weight
•Powerful
•Extra-thin design
•Adjustable Timer
•Smart
The table and base have been tailor-made, and manufacture and performance features are enhanced from old models.
Just a few seconds are needed to have this magnificent effect ready to work.
Measures: Table Height with base included 34i nches / 85cm (can be adjusted) - Measure of table (16 inches/40cm x12 inches /30cm).
Aluminum front thickness is (0,7 inches / 1,8 cm).Glass breaking Table PRO includes a carry protection bag + DVD with complete instructions.
Also available as Glass breaking Tray PRO, without base

watch the video on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEmoKPjgjvE

Thanks

Martin Pacheco
http://www.bazardemagia.com
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Perl
View Profile
Veteran user
Taiwan
376 Posts

Profile of Perl
How much is the glass breaking tray pro?
Miraclemakers
View Profile
Special user
INA
685 Posts

Profile of Miraclemakers
It look's amazing....
Perl, you can check here:
http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=46765
Perl
View Profile
Veteran user
Taiwan
376 Posts

Profile of Perl
Miracle,
I saw on the website that they could sell the tray instead of the table. But I couldn't find the price for the tray...

Perl
Martín Pacheco
View Profile
Regular user
Argentina
112 Posts

Profile of Martín Pacheco
Quote:
On 2010-11-24 09:26, Perl wrote:
Miracle,
I saw on the website that they could sell the tray instead of the table. But I couldn't find the price for the tray...

Perl

Hi Perl
The retail price of Tray (without leg) is 300 dollars. Tomorrow you can watch it in the web site.

Martin Pacheco
http://www.bazardemagia.com
Buenos Aires
Argentina
FoxRobert
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of FoxRobert
Hi guys does anybody saw the top of the table? How does it look like? Am I able to install the mechanism in the normal dinner table and cover it with the felt fabric?
I just need to use ordinary table in the restaurant.Thank you Robert
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2010-11-29 18:53, FoxRobert wrote:
Hi guys does anybody saw the top of the table? How does it look like? Am I able to install the mechanism in the normal dinner table and cover it with the felt fabric?
I just need to use ordinary table in the restaurant.Thank you Robert

It would seem to me that this is ONLY for stage, and or parlor magic. You would never want to perform this with spectators sitting in close proximity without eye and face protection! Actually, I think it is quite dangerous even to the magician performing it!

Anyway, this effect does nothing for me as it would seem, in my mind, that anyone with the least bit of common sense would rationalize that the tray is breaking the glass. No magic there as far as I'm concerned.
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
695 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
Ah! I just thought of a hilarious hilarious application for this on stage. Now... all I need is $500
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Dave and I looked at this on the latest Wizard Product Review. It does what it says but in my opinion it's very dangerous. I can't imagine many places you could use this. Here's a link to the show where we actually perform it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS0KIFgwjEQ

Craig
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Irrespective of whether one uses the effect on stage/ parlor/ close-up, one must use some sort of protection from flying glass bits.

IMHO this effect can be used for close-up provided one uses a Transparent Acrylic or Plexiglass Case. By using a Plexiglass case the effect can be performed not only as a mentalism, but also as a spirit/ séance effect.

Please see Demo Video.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Cyberqat
View Profile
Inner circle
You can tell I work on the net from my
2209 Posts

Profile of Cyberqat
That's a great idea Ustaad. The plexi-cover could even be explained away as a "prover" that you can't touch the glass.

I think if BdM was smart, they'd include one with the effect!

Edit watched the video. I like his routine, though to my mind he needs to come up with a bit more by-play he can use to burn time until it happens.
It is always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
The demo video was just to show and give an idea as to the size & shape of Plexi-glass cover.

While performing such effects (especially close-up), one needs a good, strong and convincing patter and also fully involving the spectators during the entire course of the effect.

Smile
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Obviously this thing is very dangerous if the right precautions are not taken by both the magician and with regards to the spectator! The Plexiglass shield would seem like the only way to go. But, I honestly see nothing magical about this at all! Granted, it is obviously a very clever method of breaking a wine glass, light bulb, etc., but this just leaves me cold. As I mentioned before, any person with an ounce of common sense will easily see that the pad is doing the work albeit they may not know how. It just doesn't make the grade in my mind (especially considering the price) to give this thing a second look. Even if I did parlor and or stage magic (FORGET doing it close up) it screams mechanism! If one could break a glass, and or light bulb without touching it then why would it have to be placed on this pad? NO magic here as far as I'm concerned although I will give due credit for it's very clever work. Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Yes, the so called TRAY should look more like a simple thin wooden/ plywood table top. Also it must give the appearance of a proper close-up table (with stand). Please see demo video.

The glass breaking effect should be done only after a couple of PK kind of mentalism effects have been performed using the table along with a close-up mat. Remove the close-up mat - perform the glass breaking trick - lay the close-up mat after the effect is over - continue with other effects. Smile

Smile
Shawn C
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Shawn C
Hi I know this is an old thread, but has anyone had any malfunction with the mechanism?

Any tips on how to repair it?
mrbungle
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of mrbungle
Hello everyone... I have got one big question, that nobody has answered yet... Can you build it into another table? All the best, Marco
Grandia Enterprises inc. 1974
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Don't think so ... Unless you take apart the entire thing and transfer it somewhere else ? Which is pretty much impossible without ruining everything . I don't think a normal person can do that easily .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Glass breaking Table Pro by Bazar de Magia (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL