The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Chrysalis Question. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shamsiel
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of shamsiel
Where can I buy mr. Brooks Chrysalis as an E-book? In his page, it is a soft cover edition. don't get me wrong. If I have no choice I will buy the physical book. But I was hoping to buy the ebook.

Corinda's "Day for any date" is is missing something. I refuse to read any further until I can at least work it out. I will be reading Corinda for the rest of my life it seems. As soon as I do my first complete reading I will move to Bob's.

For those that tackle mentalism because they have no patience with sleights and think "mentalism is "easier" all I can say is GOOD LUCK TO YOU. If something requires focus and patience it is mentalism. Smile Every art form is tough to master. HAY gives me finger fatigue and Corinda gives me migraines. But... I cant stop.

Shamsiel
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1523 Posts

Profile of Simon (Ted) Edwards
The Chrysalis of a Polymath is available as a physical book, not in electronic format.
Best wishes,
T.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
You might check the back of Corinda.
shamsiel
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of shamsiel
Ok. Thanks. Paper it is.

Bd, The back of Corinda? The interview?

Shamsiel.
Paul Brook
View Profile
Special user
UK
607 Posts

Profile of Paul Brook
As stated 'The Chrysalis of a Polymath' is only avaiable in physical book format.

There you go, right from the horses...mouth!

Cheers,

-Paul
PAUL BROOK

He Knows Shop - All of my mentalism books, PDFs and props Smile

NEW - Certified Mentalism A beautifully illustrated hardback book full of real world mentalism Smile

Ask Paul Podcast A mentalism and magic podcast where you control the content Smile
shamsiel
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of shamsiel
Thank you very much Paul. The Café is just awesome.
Shamsiel.
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1328 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Paul's version of the Perpetual Calendar is terrific. What you have to memorize makes perfect sense, so ends up being pretty easy to commit to memory.
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2620 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
Shamsiel,

Your study will be much easier (and you will get a lot more out of Corinda, Annemann and the others) if you start at the beginning with Cassidy's "Fundamentals of Professional Mentalism." It is loaded with information, is instantly available in downloadable e-book form (which I highly recommend you take the time to print for future reference) and at only $29 from http://www.lybrary.com is the best buy in all of mentalism.
Dick Christian
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Chrysalis Question. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL