The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best magicshop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael late
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Michael late
Hello guys,

can you help me.

which is the best magicshop in america where I can buy good, quality magic tricks

many greetings

Michael
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
I like Hollywood Magic or Penguinmagic for the small stuff.

For professional illusions you should try the allmagicguide.com and look under dealers. Below is the link.

http://allmagic3.com/listings/directory/dealers1.html For little props

http://allmagic3.com/listings/directory/builders1.html For the big props.

Good luck.
Patrick
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1670 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
Look no further than Abbotts Magic in Colon, MI. They have all your needs from Close Up to Grand Illusions. I still use many of the props I bought as a kid .. no joke. All the classics including the Sword Thru Neck, the Die Box and the Hippity Hop Rabbits are hand-made right here in America.

Steve
Michael late
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Michael late
Thank you very much for your fasat answers

many greetings

Michael
Michael late
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Michael late
Do you have the link from hollywood magic??
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Hollywood magic is out of business. The closest shop to Hollywood magic is the Magic Apple in studio city ca.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
James,

When did this happen? It has been a while since I have been to Torrance and I would always go there when I would be in town. This is sad news to me. I loved that store. I remember the red zig zag in the window. *** bad economy!

Patrick
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Wow news to me. I bought most of my first full illusion show back in 1878......Oops meant 1978, where did the time go. Patrick I bought one of those red zig zags. Man the memories from that time. Sometimes we think that things like that shop will go on forever. Just another brick and mortar shop gone. Sad really.

Steven
Al Leach
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Al Leach
I have had good experiences over the last couple of years with Abbotts, Denny & Lee, Stevens Magic Emporium and Ronjo Magic. Everyone of them has provided me with stellar customer service and important tips and feedback when I have had questions. I hope some day to meet some of these folks face to face. From my experience so far, these are some fine gentlemen of magic. I like the idea of spending money with folks who put the time, money and investment into brick and mortar and who are big supporters of the magic community.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1586 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Definietly do not use the Magic Pro Shop.
http://www.magicproshop.com/

Of all the years buying magic, I only buy from a few places. However, my wife bought me a bday present and went to them because I never told her to only buy from here or there. What I got were what looked like refurbished props. Some were broken and did not work. I called and called and called and got no one to answer or even call back. I then wrote emails and nothing. I told my bank about it and they stopped payment and then I get a call wanting the money. After I told them about the props they never called back. I will not use them or send them back until they call me to get the props I wanted in the first place. What a horrible magic shop. Don't use them.

Patrick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Best magicshop (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL