The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Delavar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
I have only been studying Hypnosis for over a year but I have read about it prior and love collecting books. I received certification from NGH last Feb. so I am certifiable.

I did a search for this in this forum before asking so I do hope isn't a worn out topic but I just found this book.

"The Hypnotist's Bible" by Delavar.

It covers stage as well as other types. Is it really that great? I have never heard of it. I just wish I could get the book and not the CD. I love books.

Regards,
Ted

http://hypnosisonline.com/training/hypnosis_bible.htm
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
No its not that great. I think you might be disappointed. Its very dated. And more like notes than a proper book.
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10177 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Not a favorite.
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
833 Posts

Profile of Rotten
I'll spend my dough elsewhere then. If I can't get a book for the library then I'm really not interested. Unless it's good. Thanks for the info.

Regards,
Ted
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2180 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Look for books by Ormond McGill or Dave Elman. If you are looking at a conversational style hypnosis, books by Milton Erickson.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Delavar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL