The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Learning sources for the 3 Shell Game (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Well the method of that I thought was my method and I did not know it was in print. When I sold a few shellgame books to Jay Marshall he looked at my picture of that and asked - do you really do it that way? I had not seen it before.

It may be like the book you state but I have never read that book.

The only book that I have really read about the shells was the Frank Garcia book all in a nut shell... I read it because I sold it in the old days of my fathers magic shop. And I sold stacks of them along with vernet shells.

I learnd how to do it that way because I started to learn the shells when I was about 11 years old and I had small hands. So I worked this way out and I fooled my Dad with it.

Yes it will be on the DVD that should be out about July 1st. But also on the dvd will be some other magic like my stack of coin - coins to glass - chane of chance - and lots of other magic...

So this is just not the shellgame DVD... But to me the shellgame will be worth the price alone...

But there will be a lot of practical stuff on it that I have used for years in restaurants and other places...

Thank you for your interest.

Glenn Bishop
http://www.mrhypnotist.org

Hi Martinky,

I forgot to say thank you for posting the information above... Sometimes I get all wrapped up in what I am writing I forget to say thank you...

Thank you,

Glenn Bishop
http://www.mrhypnotist.org
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
cajuninms
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of cajuninms
If you are looking for more of a street feel for the 3 shell game get Sal Piacente's new dvd GREAT stuff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Learning sources for the 3 Shell Game (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL