We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My Performance of Ponta the Smiths' Tenaki Pennies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Along with the vanish I've been practicing this one quite a bit.

I just my video camera back from a friend. I took about 50 shots of vanish,new 3 coins across, and tenkai pennies combined. AFter replacing the batteries twice and the camera dying the same, I just couldn't adjust the angles correctly for all but the tenkai pennies. Problem with coins such as his 3 coins across is it uses a side to side view and then a top down view for the flash production (Homer liwag). Anyway, I hope you guys like my latest video. I've been working hard on it. Since Janurary! Please be gentle..I do not think the entire routine when I perform it is good yet. Some parts, better than others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diVlSNyjlPc

Note: Sorry for the dry patter and the magic word 'go' (What kind of magic word is that??), I tried to sound as upbeat as I could though, I really was not bored.

Thanks for watching again.
Jeff Taub
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Jeff Taub
I liked it. Thanks for sharing.
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

Thanks for watching it Jeff.

Looks like one pretty bad commment already. I thought practicing it for 10 months was enough....wow is it really that bad. I know the entire routine isn't perfect yet but maybe I should just take it down...heh
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10804 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Fish your getting better and better
nice work
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2662 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I disable comments from my Youtube videos because I have no interest in hearing the "thoughts" of some 12-year old who owns a Black Tiger deck and thinks he knows everything about magic, when I've spent months (or years) working on my routine.
Seriously, those comments are worthless. Disable them and let people on the Café give you the helpful advice you're looking for, rather than random morons on Youtube.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8880 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Again, loved it! Godfather's right, you're getting better and better Fish. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-12-05 09:06, Andrewzuber wrote:
I disable comments from my Youtube videos because I have no interest in hearing the "thoughts" of some 12-year old who owns a Black Tiger deck and thinks he knows everything about magic, when I've spent months (or years) working on my routine.
Seriously, those comments are worthless. Disable them and let people on the Café give you the helpful advice you're looking for, rather than random morons on Youtube.

Yeah, not sure what the issue is. He continues to to be that way...I thought the flash production was decent at least. Maybe not the transition between (could've been smoother).

Here's another video on the tenkai pennies, just a different take:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TL5Z4XT0W4
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My Performance of Ponta the Smiths' Tenaki Pennies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL