The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Roughed by Craig Petty and Wizard FX Productions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
cydermaster
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of cydermaster
Watched Roughed on the WMS TEAM 2011 dvd a few days ago and felt I had to post a big THANK YOU to yous lot.

This dvd is second to none - far more entertaining to watch than most magic dvds. I really liked the impromptu discussions on improving/evolving the effects. I've not performed any of the tricks yet but I've already added the 'Penn Subtlety' to my arsenal.

Will we be getting an explanation on how to do the 'Microphone Floor Coincidence' effect you perform at the end of the how to rough section? Smile
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
To my understanding this was offered free and was viewable on the web. Does anybody know where I can see this on the web? Links? Thanks.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Thanks.
csantill
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of csantill
They mentioned on the latest Wizard Magic Review Show that the DVD including roughed and the David Jays sleaving lecture
is also free with any order or just pay shipment.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Roughed by Craig Petty and Wizard FX Productions (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL