The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My performance of Ponta The Smiths' "New" 3 coins Across (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifHS2SabT10

Sorry again I do sound kinda bored. Wasn't really, just need to work on patter. I added my own move to this routine, I felt it gave more motivation to the action. Hope you like it.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Now Fish, I likey but this one needs some work, but I'm sure with the type of diligence you put at learning effects flawlessly, this too will become a real gem in your hands. Keep up the great effort my friend, as you see, it pays off in the long run. Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Marion, the only problem that is giving me a real hiccup is the beginning part using the click pass. There is too much hand movement. I'll PM you.

I've been practicing this one probably 2-3 months.
mavericklancer
View Profile
Elite user
Tustin, CA
448 Posts

Profile of mavericklancer
Pm sent about the first phase.

For the production in the first flight, it really seems like you're dropping the coin to your fingers, given the wide motion. I would recommend a more economical coin production.

I liked your handling of the second and third phases though. A bit more practice, and it'll be pretty awesome. Good stuff.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » My performance of Ponta The Smiths' "New" 3 coins Across (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL