We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » MK-MOD ESP Test Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1527 Posts

Profile of Simon (Ted) Edwards
Hi,
Anyone know where the thread on these cards went?
Originally it was here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=15
Cheers,
T.
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1527 Posts

I suspect it was my mention of pre-orders that caused the original thread to disappear. I've re-announced the cards in what I hope is a more appropriate format and location:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=218#0

Thanks,
T.
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
403 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Hi. I would really like to see the faces.

Rock
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1527 Posts

They are standard ESP cards - circle, cross etc, in black.
Cheers,
T.
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
403 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Quote:
On 2010-12-10 01:49, Ted wrote:
They are standard ESP cards - circle, cross etc, in black.
Cheers,
T.

Thank you.

But I wanted to know things like the thickness of the lines, style of the wavy lines, or the size of the stars, etc.

I know they are just ESP symbols anyway, but I personally care those things.

Thanks anyway.

Rock
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1527 Posts

If you want to see what a large stack of 2,000 uncut ESP decks looks like click here: http://mind.hak.me/img/mk-mod/MK-MOD-printed.jpg . You'll see all of the symbols as they are printed too...
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
403 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Quote:
On 2010-12-10 03:08, Ted wrote:
If you want to see what a large stack of 2,000 uncut ESP decks looks like click here: http://mind.hak.me/img/mk-mod/MK-MOD-printed.jpg . You'll see all of the symbols as they are printed too...

Thank you very much!
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1527 Posts

Hi guys,

Jheff has posted a review of the MK-MOD cards, the Test Card book. He has also reviewed an additional ESP card routine I've produced called ESPsycrets.

ESPsycrets is specifically designed for those who want to concentrate on building a good presentation without worrying about sleights etc. In other words it's ideal for beginners, although the effect is certainly strong enough for professionals.

Cheers,
T.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5134 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Congratulations Ted. Your products sounds like a great add on for any serious performer.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3367 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Are these available from any U.S. dealers?
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1527 Posts

No, these are only available direct from me.
By all means ask your local dealer to contact me Smile
Cheers,
T.
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
In a PM Ted turned me on to an amazing page that actually describes the MOD's (we call ours the DOD) remote viewing experiments that went on as late as 2002! There are two (heavily redacted) PDF files that describe the program you can download. They were released under the UK Freedom of Information Act! (Who knew? The UK has a FOIA too!)

You'll find the page at http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.u......wing.htm .

What a great back story! I haven't sprung for a pack yet but I'm already working on my script. There are numerous places online where you can buy A4 paper in the US so I may just print out the docs to wave around. This is such a serendipitous opportunity to anchor an effect in the real world.

One of the hobbies of my stage persona is that I collect paranormal and parapsychology collectibles and paraphernalia. (Which will also explain the order I've just placed with Outlaw as I integrate various items from it into various set pieces).

I plan to play these to the hilt.

Rocky
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
Simon (Ted) Edwards
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1527 Posts

Just a quick note. Due to popular request, there is now a cheaper way to buy the MK-MOD decks. If you want the basic instructions and the deck, but don't want to shell out for the full book, you can now do so. Just order one deck (which is two, really...) and I'll include some printed instructions for free.

This amounts to eight pages, only four of which really count (don't want to be accused of inflating page counts!) Smile

Happy holidays all!

T.
Ross
View Profile
Elite user
Bristol
466 Posts

Profile of Ross
Cheers Ted,

I have had these in the back of my mind since I saw them at Tabula Mentis. Will treat myself to some for Christmas.

Kind regards,

Ross
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » MK-MOD ESP Test Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL