The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Free web app: Twisted Sisters presentation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

superpixel
View Profile
Regular user
Knoxville, TN
131 Posts

Profile of superpixel
Hey everyone, this in no way reveals the secret or working or even finale to John Bannon's excellent Twisted Sisters. It's the packet trick I tend to carry with me the most, and I wind up performing it in bars with a lot of noise, often standing up without a table. So I reworked it a bit to present it as a mind-force experiment. Also, I have a series of web pages that are designed to appear in a webkit-based browser (like mobile Safari on your iPhone/iPad or the default browser for most Android phones -- I have not tested it on BlackBerry or Windows Phone 7 or WebOS or anything older than an iPhone!).

Presentation is this, it requires no Elmsley count. I'm open to suggestions!
"I've developed a series of questions using key words designed to lead you to a specific series of choices. The odds are against me, and they are in your favor. I have here 8 cards. Four are red-backed, four are blue-backed. I've placed two queens in these packs, face up. Each of you will guess which queens are face up. Both of you WILL guess correctly and you'll choose different queens. To help me out just follow the instructions on this phone..." and then the pages take care of the rest. I do a spread for the reveal, then a quick single-card turnover to show the back. Then a full turnover (face of queen hidden) to show the jokers or (in my case) indifferent cards.

So here's the url for the presentation!
http://superpixel.com/tsr/

Enjoy, please let me know if you have ideas for alternative handlings. Mods, if this isn't the proper thread for this, I'm happy to move it. Not an APP per se, but a web app.
-- superpixel = Victor --
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Free web app: Twisted Sisters presentation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL