The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Gift - Psychokinetic effect » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I loved Powerfall with three items in a row like you did with your family on the DVD. Could never master the method like I'd wanted to....can gift be applied to do a similar routine with a different method than PWF? I noticed you seem rather close to the object and there is only one. Thanks. P.S..not fishing for method here...
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Hey there! You do not have to have your hands as close to the items like "Spin" but you cannot be as far away like "Powerword: Fall". You cannot do the sequential falling seen in PWF but you can knock items down and on command (no time limits). "The Gift" is a hybrid of the two. Extremely dependable and easy to do. Best wishes! Matt Sconce
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
How is it going Matt?

Good luck!
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Great! Just sent out the free download to the people who have pre-ordered so far! You should have a link in your email! Working on finishing the DVD now. -Matt Smile
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
This is AMAZING!

Congratulations Matt, you´ve done it again!

I will have The Gift always with me!

:)
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
I got this from Matt and have posted a review here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=109&0

regards
Steve
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Quote:
On 2010-12-13 02:09, J. Prager wrote:
This is AMAZING!

Congratulations Matt, you´ve done it again!

I will have The Gift always with me!

:)

Thanks! Glad you are loving the effect!
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
For those of you who have not seen the review, I quoted it for you to read here as well. Thank you Steve! I am so glad you are enjoying it. I look forward to releasing the effect shortly. Once it is released, the free downloads will stop being sent out with each order. Best wishes! -Matt Sconce
Quote:
On 2010-12-13 07:04, steveline wrote:
Perfect timing from Matt, to bring us THE GIFT in time for Christmas.
(Hey that was a pretty clever play on words there. I'm wasted on you lot.)

Matt describes this as the child of PowerWord Fall and Spin.

I got the download version, without the accompanying gimmicks.(Most of which I already had)
However Matt thoughtfully includes direct links to the necessary items for those who don't go for the full package option.

What's the quality of the video like?
The video is nicely produced and well lit. Everything is very easy to see and understand.
Exactly what an instructional video should be.

Do I have to do a lot of prep work?
It is possible to go out and do this totally impromptu with only one part of the kit, and still be able to move items easily.
Most people will, I'm sure, want to make use of the full package, and for this there is some preparation work, but this is a one-time affair and very easily accomplished.

Are there any working restrictions?
The method is invisible, silent and angle proof.
You can work in a T-shirt if you want.

How easy is it to do?
I was going to say as easy as taking candy from a baby; but now I think about it, taking candy from the baby is probably the more difficult of the two.

Do I need to practice?
If you have to ask then you need to change either hobby or profession. We should practice everything, even how to take things out of our pockets.
But specifically for The Gift, I would say a couple of hours one afternoon would see you all gimmicked up and able to work the effect.

Then just work on the presentation.

Is it a worker?
Oh yes. Wow people all night with this one. Hop from table to table with no re-set.
Stun everyone at the office Christmas party.

Do yourself a favour, get yourself a gift....The Gift

(Oh and have a happy Christmas y'all)

Regards
steve
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Is it better to buy just the DVD for $24.95 in hopes that one has most of the necessary items and if not, only buy what you're missing? I'd hate to spend unnecessary monies if at all possible. Thanks in advance for your response!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
That would be what I recommend. If you do not have everything, you can always download the missing parts at the links sent to you via email. Best wishes! Matt Sconce
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
The Gift is Officially RELEASED! Download, DVD and Full Package options available. Links to gimmicks needed come with DVD and Download. Go to http://www.aftershockmagic.com to order it!

Pre-orders are closed. All pre-ordered DVDs ship out tomorrow and all downloads have been sent.

Best wishes! -Matt Sconce
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Now that The Gift is released, here is another review posted on the review section. Check it out! Thanks James! -Matt

Quote:
On 2010-12-13 19:01, Xiqual wrote:
I also got "The Gift" and feel it is an absolute worker. Matt teaches how to gimmick many different items, and how to set up your "Gift" so you can work all day or night.

I actually had all the items in my house already. I'll bet a lot of you do to.

This is really spooky stuff.
When that knife spins really fast on the ball [I use an acrylic juggling ball] it looks really amazing.

It seems Matt can always find new life in subjects that seemed spent. The Gift breathes new life into an effect we have all played with, but abandoned for one reason or another. Short sleeves!!!!!!! Way to go Matt.
Excellent!
James

Quote:
On 2010-12-13 23:36, Xiqual wrote:
BTW,
This is a totally portable system. There is no external attachments. Youcould show up at afriends house, borrow a knife or a fire poker ando this effect on their table!!

Just fantastic!!
James
ps
If you combined powerwordfall and the Gift, you would destroy people.
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Steve answered this in the review thread but I wanted to also answer it here:
Quote:
On 2010-12-14 07:57, bond19 wrote:
Is it restricted to certain lighting conditions like typical t****d work?? (just wanting to know if it will be suitable to me)

Absolutely no lighting or angle restrictions. Smile -Matt
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
I am so excited many of you are getting your hands on this effect. Please feel free to post reviews and share what you are doing with The Gift. I love hearing stories from the trenches and there should be some great Christmas parties to use this at. Make sure you do not blow minds too heavily they cannot recover. Remember... With great power comes great responsibility... Smile. Matt Sconce
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Quote:
On 2010-12-16 04:05, steveline wrote:
I'm having lots of fun with this.
And getting great reactions.

Thanks again Matt.

Steve

I am happy you are enjoying "The Gift"! I also get huge reactions because it looks like real magic. That is one of the reasons it is going to be used in my feature film "Magic". http://www.magic-the-movie.com The little girl playing the lead can use "The Gift" to perform anytime anywhere which is great for promotional parties and press events as it seems like spontaneous demonstrations of real power. Best wishes, Matt Sconce
http://www.aftershockmagic.com
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
I have had some high profile buyers recently. I am excited for their reviews to surface! Smile Best wishes, Matt Sconce
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Matt,

This looks great. It's on my wish list, but I have a question. If I purchase the dvd or download and buy the gimmicks later on will it be any more or less expensive than purchasing the dvd with gimmicks included?

Thanks,
George
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Depending on where you live, buying the download then the gimmicks is usually the best idea. It gives you the ability to order only the gimmicks you need (you may have a few already). Smile Matt Sconce
Chester Sass
View Profile
Loyal user
Check out my book 120% CHESTOSTERONE
246 Posts

Profile of Chester Sass
Hey Matt, I purchased THE GIFT yesterday evening via download and really liked it (like PWF too).
It seems that I haven't got the list with the items on it. Would be great if you could check it if there was any problem.

Great work on this. Keep such good work going!

Chester
Author of "120% Chestosterone"
NOW AVAILABLE FROM YOUR DEALER OF TRUST!

Chester
MattSconce
View Profile
Special user
654 Posts

Profile of MattSconce
Quote:
On 2010-12-19 08:31, Chester Sass wrote:
Hey Matt, I purchased THE GIFT yesterday evening via download and really liked it (like PWF too).
It seems that I haven't got the list with the items on it. Would be great if you could check it if there was any problem.

Great work on this. Keep such good work going!

Chester

Thanks! The item list should have been sent automatically to the same email the download went to about 2-5 minutes after the download link. Check on your end and I will
resend from my end. Hope you have fun and make money with The Gift!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Gift - Psychokinetic effect » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL