We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Induction with Playing Cards? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Quote:
On 2010-12-10 11:24, Brett wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-10 10:49, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yea, I think that is the fatal flaw mindpunisher is trying to lead you to.

That's a flaw? Why does a stage hypnotist or a street hypnotist do their thing? That's the context right?

Totally curious and bewildered,
Brett

because no induction will work without a pre-induction lead in. Either planned or in by accident. Its as important or not more so wht you do before the induction.

Posted: Dec 10, 2010 1:52pm
I think really what is being said about believing is the same thing that a sales person needs to believe in his product in order to sell it.

Although I don't think that's necessarily true. At the beginning I just did xy and z and was amazed it actually worked.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20662 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
True your belief is not relevant. I always say you can not believe in gravity all you like and you don't float away.

I do think confidence is necessary yes. But again doing something you don't think will work is just plain goofy.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Joe Fortune
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Joe Fortune
You have to believe in gravity.
It's the law!!!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20662 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
No that is sort of my point. It IS the law yes, but even if you do not believe it does not change things in one way or the other. It is what it is. Belief is not relevant.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
I don't believe in cretins who accost people in bars trying to hypnotise them.....but they are still around.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20662 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
A fine point put on a fine point.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Induction with Playing Cards? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL