We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Andrew Gerard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Recently, I finished working with Andrew for several weeks as co-consultant on an upcoming Keith Barry Discovery Channel series devoted to mentalism. Apart from having numerous excellent adventures and creative sessions with Keith, Andrew, and Eamon McGuire (executive producer and one of the best managers in show business), I was most impressed by Andrew's incredibly direct and innovative approaches to our art. Anything he puts out is worthy of serious consideration by working performers.

Andrew is a creative consultant to many of the top names in our business. I like the way he thinks. Read the thread at http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218 and you'll find out why.

Best-

Bob Cassidy
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1208 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Any release date available on the broadcast of this show?
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
My understanding is that the series, which is presently in production, should appear in the spring.

Best,

Bob
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Might I also add that Andrew is a very nice guy as well...I ran into him a few times at the Palace Station and he was always super nice.

Nathan
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12354 Posts

Profile of John C
I love AG's stuff. I have KA. I've always looked forward to his new website. Where is his other stuff? Andrew where are your other products?

Thanks

John
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver Canada
958 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Hey Jon, thanks man... I don't know where any of my stuff is !? LOL

I have been so busy with TV .... I think you can find loads of my work on an array of torrent sites and fake ebay knock offs.... hahahaa..\\I do have some really exciting this I plan to release after december.

Thanks so much for your interest, and Bob, you and me pal, couple o Nebraska hicks !! ( LOL inside car rental joke )

best
Andrew Gerard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Andrew Gerard (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL