The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lizard Launch - Heart And Soul presentations For the Gospel Storyteller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
I have been pretty laxed lately about sharing news of new releases with everyone- partially because I don't like to be a pest, and partially because I had the wind knocked out of my sails for a few weeks... But all is better.

If you are familiar with our products, you know we favor storytelling magic- Much of it bizarre. Well this new book is storytelling, but is a new field for us- Gospel Magic.

Ed Solomon is well known for his work in the storytelling field, and that combined with his strong faith as lead to this really inspiring collection of material for the Gospel Performer. But rather than just give a bunch of hype, please feel free to check it out at the link below and check out the free sample. If this is your genre of magic- I think you will find something inspiring within these pages.

Dean

http://www.leapinglizardsmagic.com/csspa......soul.htm
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
For those who pre-ordered this item, note that it was delayed at the printer due to all the severe weather, but it WILL ship out this weel.
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lizard Launch - Heart And Soul presentations For the Gospel Storyteller (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL