The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Mixing Mentalism & Hypnosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Bear
View Profile
New user
Essex, UK
71 Posts

Profile of The Bear
I am wondering if any of you perform both mentalism & hypnosis as part of your act. If so, are the hypnosis pieces like the typical stage routines, or do you adapt them keeping to a 'mental' theme?
There are two types of people in the world. Those that divide the world into two types of people, and those that don't.
fordkross
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of fordkross
Yes, I do both separately and together in concerts. There is a natural affiliation as both are "mental"Just as memory fits with both.
I also in my mentalism shows do my signature "Suggestive Mentalism" which is an outgrowth of Orville Myers Telepathy in action. To any one not familiar with that classic. You are able to control the mind of audience members. In my addition you read and control minds.
from
Ford
John Smetana
View Profile
???? - 2009
499 Posts

Profile of John Smetana
Quote:
On 2002-04-18 12:27, fordkross wrote:
Yes, I do both separately and together in concerts. There is a natural affiliation as both are "mental"Just as memory fits with both.
I also in my mentalism shows do my signature "Suggestive Mentalism" which is an outgrowth of Orville Myers Telepathy in action. To any one not familiar with that classic. You are able to control the mind of audience members. In my addition you read and control minds
from
Ford

I must say that what Ford has added to the Orville Meyer concept is brilliant. Ask anyone who knows.

Best thoughts,
John Smetana Smile
Andrew Sway
View Profile
Loyal user
-------
257 Posts

Profile of Andrew Sway
I use sometimes hypnosis-like things to get my helper on stage in the right condition to transfer thoughts.
readytogo
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of readytogo
Quote:
On 2007-12-04 12:53, minderX wrote:
I use sometimes hypnosis-like things to get my helper on stage in the right condition to transfer thoughts.

Is this a claim that you do actually read peoples minds?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Mixing Mentalism & Hypnosis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL