The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Mystic Menagerie - Issue 3 (Christmas edition!) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Just ordered issue #2

Can't wait to read it and the REVIEWS of Black Hart products!

Ray
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
Enjoy it Ray!
Let me know your thoughts.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2010-12-15 03:08, Lord Freddie wrote:
Enjoy it Ray!
Let me know your thoughts.

I sure will.
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
There are now sections on our forum to discuss each individual effect and article plus exclusive peeks of the next issues content.
bertoneski
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of bertoneski
Could you pop a link up - or is that against the Café rules?
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1357 Posts

Profile of handa
I would hope that the forum would only be available to subscribers/purchasers as they should have the opportunity to view such exclusive content.

Chris
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
http://mysticmenagerie.forumotion.co.uk/

If this is against the rules or inappropriate then Café mods
delete this link please. I do not wish to offend anyone.
This is the link to the MM forum.

As there are no subscription options yet, the forum contains all the information regarding upcoming issues
and the discussions regarding the magazines content will make no sense to those
who have not read the original articles.
bertoneski
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of bertoneski
From all at The Mystic Menagerie - have a delightfully wicked Christmas.

Put another log on the fire, charge your glass and wait for the spirit of Christmas past to appear....
jdmagic357
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of jdmagic357
Can't comment on this issue as I don't have it but issue 2 is awesome. Never have I seen a trick covered so thoroughly as in "Spook Lights for Seance". When I fist bought the issue I thought this would be another one of those reed switch things that have hit the market in abundance. But in actuality it's an item that can help set the tone and produce a physical manifestation of a presence. Strong stuff to say the least.

Imo this effect alone is worth the price of ALL 3 ISSUES, so I will be buying the other shortly. Thank you all involved with the project for putting out such great material at such a good price.

Cheers.
Just cause they say it, doesn't make it true.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
This is great news. I havent been able to spend much time here lately and Im glad to see #3 is ready. I just ordered it and looking forward to getting it when I do.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
Happy new year all and many thanks for your support last year in launching the MM and helping us to continue to produce the magazine.

2011 - the year of bizarre !
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Thanks, Lord Freddie, I ordered my copy of #3 a few days ago but haven't seen it yet. I'm looking forward to getting it.
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
Hello Tabman,
If you still haven't received your copy, if you contact Lebanon Circle, they will most certainly sort it out for you.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2011-01-03 04:01, Lord Freddie wrote:
Hello Tabman,
If you still haven't received your copy, if you contact Lebanon Circle, they will most certainly sort it out for you.

Thanks Lord Freddie. I dropped a couple of hints. I'm sure it will come through soon.

Take care and keep up the good work.

Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
Thanks Tabman. Let me know when it arrives ok. It's a packed issue, number three and we have some great items in there.

I am in the process of putting number 4 together and it's the biggest yet!
To have a sneak preview as to what's coming up, have a look on the MM forum at the coming soon section.
We will be having interviews, competitions and exclusive offers in the mix too.
There will be lots of suprises in 2011!
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Contacted you Tabman, your e-mail address is bouncing the Mystic Menagerie back as unauthorized spam. It was sent to you originally a few hours after you paid, drop me a PM and I'll send you a download link...
Jake Murphree
View Profile
Regular user
Beyond the Psychomanteum
138 Posts

Profile of Jake Murphree
I couldn't find the "coming soon" section, on the MM forum, for the sneak peek of the new issue. Could somebody post or PM me with a link?

Thanks,
Jake
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2011-01-04 08:28, LebanonCircle wrote:
Contacted you Tabman, your e-mail address is bouncing the Mystic Menagerie back as unauthorized spam. It was sent to you originally a few hours after you paid, drop me a PM and I'll send you a download link...

Got it. Thanks for resending it. Great work as usual.

Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
Jake Murphree
View Profile
Regular user
Beyond the Psychomanteum
138 Posts

Profile of Jake Murphree
Thanks. Looks like a great issue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Mystic Menagerie - Issue 3 (Christmas edition!) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL