The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » NYC Mem deck users’ meetup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Damon Zale
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Damon Zale
I am really into mem deck magic and have long since mastered the Aronson stack. For a while now I wanted to find other people who are into this branch of magic in general and ideally know the AS specifically to session/share experiences with in person. I don’t really know any magicians in real life, only books, videos and here (it’s very sad). I live on Staten Island NY , if you live near New York Metro area and interested please PM me.
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
363 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
Come to the Mayne lecture at Tannens tomorrow. We'll al go out for a drink after
Damon Zale
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Damon Zale
Hi Doug,
Thank you very much for that, I am afraid I didn't manage to make it. I did see some other gatherings mentioned on Tannen's website , including a Saturday get together . Do you recommend? If so, as soon as I am back from Florida I will have to check it out.
JimMaloney
View Profile
Inner circle
1184 Posts

Profile of JimMaloney
On Saturday afternoons, go to Café Rustico on 35th between 5th and 6th. You'll find a lot of guys there.
Books and Magazines for sale -- more than 200 items (Last updated January 17th, 2014. Link goes to public Google Doc.)
Damon Zale
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Damon Zale
Yep, will def. give it a shot either the 1st or more likely the 8th. Thank you!
Damon Zale
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Damon Zale
Jim, do you always turn up at Café Rustico? Is there always someone there? I was thinking of going this Sat but want to make sure there is actually someone there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » NYC Mem deck users’ meetup (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL