The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Multiplying thimples (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

katsoris
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of katsoris
Hi
I would like to know the best brand of multiplying thimples. Also, could I find them in various sizes? Thanks for helping me…
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
No doubt the best set of thimbles are manufactured by a company named 'The House of Fakini'. They are made of silicone, which makes them excellent to palm etc. They are large and visible from a stage. They are also available in very vibrant colours, which stand out! The downside is these thimbles are expensive!

Apart from the best, you could try the vernet nesting thimbles, I believe you get 16 thimbles in total- 8 white, 2 red 2 blue, 2 green, 2 yellow?

Hottrix have glow in the dark thimbles. They look impressive, but I am sure the 'glowing' will make some palms difficult - if you know what I mean.
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
I own the hottrix thimbles and they look great, and surprisingly, they are easy to palm. Also, they are very clean, and fit in well with a D'lite act.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Multiplying thimples (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL