The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » T.U.C. Appreciation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Here is the introduction by Bill Palmer

A few months back, when Ken Muller, AKA FunSway, contacted me about helping him publish his book about the Tango Ultimate Coin, I was a bit skeptical. I do some work with gimmicked coins, but I limit my work with them to things that have a specific purpose. However, the concept behind the TUC intrigued me.

Ken sent me a couple of samples, and I played with them a bit. I still wasn't sure what I would do with them.

Suddenly, as if in an explosion of Word documents, I had this book in its antepenultimate form. Ken had been putting together all sorts of ideas, using the TUC in ways that it had never been intended to be used.

I was quite impressed.

Then I met Mr. Tango at the IBM Convention in San Diego. Here is a very nice, very dedicated man. I purchased a couple of items from him, including a Morgan TUC, and I started experimenting with it.

Let me just say this. Your TUC is the key to development of many, many unbelievable and inexplicable effects.

Mr. Tango got us started, and FunSway has provided us with a marvelous road map.

Use them wisely, and keep an open mind.

You will be glad you did.
Bill Palmer, M.I.M.C.

check out this new book
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=218&0
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
Having modestly contributed to Ken's book, I can only attest that he developed or received so much material that he was in the pleasant position of having to choose between the good and the excellent.

Mr Tango's TUC is a real step forward (and not facing the sea at the top a cliff) and opens large new avenues to coin magic.

TUC will be the source of new effects and Marcelo Insua will go down in history for this. We should also be grateful for Mr Tango's very friendly price policy and very pleasant and reliable after sale service.

Now should having contributed to this book prevent me from congratulating Funsway for his tremendous dedication to this book with very little hope to even get his expenses back? Actually, I secretly hope that it won't sell too much for there are several effect in there that I'd love to keep for fooling my fellow magicians with things they already know.

Thanks Ken, thanks Marcelo!
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Yes, this book will eventually be available though dealers, but for now only through LuLu.com

I madea commitment to have it out by Christmas and this was the only way.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of afknight
Got my book the other day.. I can't wait to get some time to go through it. It's chock full of routines and handlings for the TUC. Great job funsway!
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
Yes, autographed books can be had by arrangement and paying the extra freight.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » T.U.C. Appreciation (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL