The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Wallets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jhudsy
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of jhudsy
Hi all,

I saw a similar post a long time ago on the magic Café, but with no replies. I'm looking for a CTW/peek wallet. This shouldn't be a problem, except that I'd prefer to have one made out of non-animal products. I had thought that Steve Draun's real man's wallet was made of fake leather, but the various reviews I've seen now seem to indicate that that isn't the case. Has anyone got any recommendations?

Many thanks (and Merry Christmas)
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Try The Search Function Above In Brackets. : )
jhudsy
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of jhudsy
Hi rklew64,

I still can't find any recommended non-leather wallets in the search function. I may be missing something though.
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of rklew64
From what I can recall, that will be a challenging hunt. I really do not know of vendors that make magic specific wallets from pleather or high grade vinyl. Sorry.
Not sure but maybe try Flax, the art store and modify it. I know it is a personal choice but specs can not distinguish anything as far as wallet props go.
Or "green" stores that cater to vegans.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Wallets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.78 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL