The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Predictions for 2011 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I predict Jeremy Weiss will get hit on the head next time I see him! There's an inference in his combined quotes that is not pleasant.

:crazydude:
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2010-12-25 17:42, mastermindreader wrote:
I predict Jeremy Weiss will get hit on the head next time I see him! There's an inference in his combined quotes that is not pleasant.

:crazydude:

Well at least its on his head....
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Brehaut-

Now that you mention it, I think I shall target a more appropriate area!
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2010-12-25 17:54, mastermindreader wrote:
Brehaut-

Now that you mention it, I think I shall target a more appropriate area!

Given his inference, I believe that would be appropriate
RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
I predict!!!!!!!!! men will live on Mars!!!!! lol
M. Perk
View Profile
Loyal user
Hilton Head Island
292 Posts

Profile of M. Perk
On 1/1/11 I will do a four ace trick.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Here's a real one for the vague future:

The field of magic used to be small and very private, difficult to get in to. And now the Internet.

The field of magic will continue to grow to a national-sized pastime like Soccer, baseball, basketball, Game-playing, etc. Every kid will learn their new tricks as tho its a skill, will plop it on Youtube for National exposure, and then leave magic behind as they go on thru life.

(Just saw some 8 year old klutzing thru trying to 'teach' PN. He couldn't even think thru it yet, but there he was on Youtube exposing it. Only one of an infinite number nowadays. Any trick sold will be exposed, count on it.)

The growing popularity of magic will be as much an albatross as a boon, and the sheer number of 'magicians' will almost kill the art as we know it. The familiarity will eventually erode the mysterious nature of the art.

Then again, I'm probably predicting the obvious.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
numizmata
View Profile
New user
Budapest
64 Posts

Profile of numizmata
I predict, in the next year will break out a war at middle or far east...
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
I don't mean to stir the pot or anything, but...

"On 2010-02-09 22:25, Rocketeer wrote:
An airliner will crash in March 2010. It will not be terrorism-related but mechanical failure compounded by pilot error. I can't tell what the name of the airline is but I think the logo will have red in it.

Here's a link to a story on the crash, which happened in April of this year, one month later than I predicted"

Do you seriously consider that a hit??? Enough to get actually miffed over someone else doing a similar vague prediction? Is it still a hit if you're 2 months off? 3? 8? Anger at someone else using your technique to also miss a prediction? I don't think I get it.

Here's another prediction: An airliner crash, don't know the airline, when or where, but there may be red or blue or white or green in the logo. Wait a minute, I'm getting January, or April, or July or October...or December, but I might be off by one.

Rocketeer, if you'd hit and had a technique, you'd have a right for anger, but you DIDN'T hit. Sorry. You may have been finessed or weaseled out of a technique, but if the technique didn't work, you've lost nothing. Also: Permission is permission. The student userps the teacher...so it goes. Pick a different student.

Time to make one for 2011, and unless you were going to make the same prediction for 2011, you're out nothing.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
A terrorist will be caught with explosives hidden in his hair.
The TSA will thereafter shave all passengers heads before permitting them to board a plane (after feeling them up/seeing them naked, of course).
Residents of the "home of the brave" will comply, almost droning in unison, "Whatever it takes to keep us safe!"
Euan4
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland
147 Posts

Profile of Euan4
I reckon Colin Mcleod will take over the world. Scotland will invade England just for the hell of it, then move onto China!

A celebrity will give birth to a child, not only will the celeb be a male but he will also call the kid something stupid like Cabbage!

sounds about accurate! Hope everyone had an awesome 2010 Smile

Euan
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
The Eagles take it on the chin as the Chiefs hand them a 24-17 loss in the Superbowl.

Regards, Steve
wanda&viktor
View Profile
New user
France
84 Posts

Profile of wanda&viktor
After the rain good weather.
The crisis will end in 2011 (maybe in March)
French Mind reading and mentalism act.
Tarot readers.
https://www.mentalistes.fr
https://visiomentalisme.fr
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
A world leader falters and another does not.
One will live the other will pass or move on.

Things will go cold and harsh but those who are of need will
survive.

The freedom of electronic communication will be challenged
as will be the value of information.

The Woman leader will be exposed and many will switch sides because she is or was allways.

Jim

H.o.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I predict someone will try playing a joke on us in our forum on April 1st.
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
965 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
Quote:
On 2010-12-26 14:40, Tom Jorgenson wrote:

An airliner will crash in March 2010. It will not be terrorism-related but mechanical failure compounded by pilot error. I can't tell what the name of the airline is but I think the logo will have red in it.

Here's a link to a story on the crash, which happened in April of this year, one month later than I predicted"

Do you seriously consider that a hit??? Enough to get actually miffed over someone else doing a similar vague prediction? Is it still a hit if you're 2 months off? 3? 8? Anger at someone else using your technique to also miss a prediction? I don't think I get it.

Here's another prediction: An airliner crash, don't know the airline, when or where, but there may be red or blue or white or green in the logo. Wait a minute, I'm getting January, or April, or July or October...or December, but I might be off by one.

Rocketeer, if you'd hit and had a technique, you'd have a right for anger, but you DIDN'T hit. Sorry. You may have been finessed or weaseled out of a technique, but if the technique didn't work, you've lost nothing. Also: Permission is permission. The student userps the teacher...so it goes. Pick a different student.

Time to make one for 2011, and unless you were going to make the same prediction for 2011, you're out nothing.

I beg to differ with you Tom. I wasn't two months off. I was 13 days off. I predicted March. The crash took place on April 12. Thirteen days out of 365 is a hit. Thirteen days is 0.0356 of one year. In other words I came within 96.5% of dead on by one way of figuring. If Dr. Rhine had seen a score in that range on a clairvoyance test he would have soiled himself.
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Quote:
On 2010-12-29 00:52, Rocketeer wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-12-26 14:40, Tom Jorgenson wrote:

I beg to differ with you Tom. I wasn't two months off. I was 13 days off. I predicted March. The crash took place on April 12. Thirteen days out of 365 is a hit. Thirteen days is 0.0356 of one year. In other words I came within 96.5% of dead on by one way of figuring. If Dr. Rhine had seen a score in that range on a clairvoyance test he would have soiled himself.

I will give you my two cents. When I first read this post, I had the same thought as Tom. You said a plane would crash in March and it happened in April. Given your logic if the plane crashed on May 1, you could say 31 days is 8% off and you came with in 92% "of dead on by one way of figuring". I just don't think to many people will be impressed by predicting a plane crash in March when it happens in the middle of April. Others may disagree, but those are my thoughts.
Paul.W
View Profile
Veteran user
338 Posts

Profile of Paul.W
Brehaut, I actually performed this

the person forgot it was march and thought it was april

she freaked out and I got 2 gigs out of this. Rocketeer, I am sorry for anything idid.

I loved your prediction, you showed me how to do it and gave
me permission. You did not invent this tho... so there is no
reason for you to get mad. Jack dean's soothsayer

happy new year folks
Salguod Nairb
View Profile

Room 101
0 Posts

Profile of Salguod Nairb
I predict Rocketeer will still feel offended.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness...
Ola
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia / Sweden
245 Posts

Profile of Ola
Quote:
On 2010-12-23 10:49, Paul.W wrote:
My prediction:

In the end of march or beginning of april there is going to be an airplane crash
The airplane crash wont happen because of a terrorist or bomb. The airplane
will have some kind of red and white color.

What are your predictions for 2011?

Qantas have had some troubles lately. Hope it doesn't come through as I use them all the time. Smile
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Predictions for 2011 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL