The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » jumbo coin slieghts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Full Effect
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
257 Posts

Profile of Full Effect
I'm looking for either books or video or anything on jumbo coin slieghts from vanishes to plamming to routines any sugestions?
thanks
"Running water never becomes stale, so keep flowing" - Immortal Dragon Bruce Lee
Daniel Meadows
View Profile
Veteran user
Manchester, UK
390 Posts

Profile of Daniel Meadows
You can not go wrong with Gary Kurtz's "Flurious" routine from his first A-1 video and would be surprised if it is not in his book "Unexplainable Acts".

It is a routine that stretches a normal half to a jumbo, back to normal then back to jumbo. Then goes into a flurry with a jumbo before a surprise finish. If you want a jumbo coin routine to study then I don't think you could go too far wrong with this. Oh and did I say it was quite good? Smile
Cerberus Wallet, Equilibrium, Counterfeit, Deadly Marked Deck, Infamous, Instinct
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
My favorite reference is also Kurtz with McBride's manipulation videos in a close second. Smile
Yakworld.
Leigh
View Profile
New user
Ex-Blighty, now Canada
78 Posts

Profile of Leigh
You may also want to have a look at Jerry Mentzer's "Climax Coins" booklet. It is very cheap-I paid about £4.00 in the UK. This book shows you the basic handling and palming of jumbo coins (3"), including a Retension of Vision steal! There are also a few routines, some of which were sold separately as marketed items. Recommended!
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
Also check out Carl Cloutier's video "Lapping it up." However, he was majorly influenced by Gary Kurtz, so some things might look a bit similar. Regardless Cloutier's stuff looks GREAT as does Kurtz'

Thanks
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3025 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I used Gary Kurtz' "Flurious" and David Stone's "Coin Magic Volume 2" to learn the sleights I used in this video...

[expired link]
Click to visit:
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Well done Dan! You lost me on more than a couple of those moves. Thanks for sharing that. Smile
Yakworld.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » jumbo coin slieghts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL