We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Reality Twister Book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1740 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Does anyone know what became of the book on routines using the Reality Twister? Thought it was ready to be distributed but hear nothing about it anymore.
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2117 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Rennie,
The book is done and I think you'll find it at your dealer once everyone gets back from the conventions. It's a very busy time right at the moment.

Cheers

Ben
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1740 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Ben,
Thank you very much for the reply. And will be purchasing one as soon as I can.
Rennie
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5020 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Reality Twister Book by Pete McCabe
Can someone do a review of this booklet?
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2333 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Ask and ye shall receive! It is paperbound with a full color cover and simply gorgeous layout by Ben Harris. 99 pages of ideas and routines from people ranging from Paul Wilson,Michael Weber, Kenton Knepper, Tom Cutts and Beefios, the god of meat. Routines useing linking rings, finger rings, rubber rings, wooden sticks, meat sticks, business cards, index cards, strings and staples... All in all... a hell of a good deal if you are at all interested in the Reality Twister. So if you are already a child of the lens... Get yours today.
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Magic_Mailman
View Profile
New user
Portland,Oregon
53 Posts

Profile of Magic_Mailman
I think I need that book Smile
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
Quote:
On 2003-08-22 16:57, Doomo wrote:
Ask and ye shall receive! It is paperbound with a full color cover and simply gorgeous layout by Ben Harris. 99 pages of ideas and routines from people ranging from Paul Wilson,Michael Weber, Kenton Knepper, Tom Cutts and Beefios, the god of meat. Routines useing linking rings, finger rings, rubber rings, wooden sticks, meat sticks, business cards, index cards, strings and staples... All in all... a hell of a good deal if you are at all interested in the Reality Twister. So if you are already a child of the lens... Get yours today.

Is this book a compilation of tricks using Paul Harris' "Reality Twister" or is it a totally different book that just coincidentally happens to have the same title?

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6584 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
It is composed of routines using the Reality Twister gaff.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
sludge
View Profile
Special user
milton keynes, england
530 Posts

Profile of sludge
I just got it, and boy I think it's cheap for what you get...
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1740 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Sluge,
Are you saying the book is cheap or the gaff is cheap ?
Rennie
PAPPA GEORGIO
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of PAPPA GEORGIO
Should be here soon!!!
sludge
View Profile
Special user
milton keynes, england
530 Posts

Profile of sludge
I mean the book is inexpensive for what it contains (i.e. a good thing).
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1740 Posts

Profile of Rennie
Sludge,
Thanks for the info I will definitely be getting the book.
Rennie
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
I really really wished this booklet would of came out when I bought the Reality Twister trick!!!
I thought it was a very useless trick at the time and hated it!! I quickly sold it to someone else and never thought of it again.
But Now I here that this booklet is suppose to make the Reality Twister trick a hundread times better!
Too bad I no longer have the Reality Twister, or else this booklet would of bin a very good source for me. Smile
O well.
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
Thanks to everyone for their input on the reality twister...i've enjoyed using it the science class that I teach as a "demo" and had the students explain the theory of the light and what happens to it...want to try something really weird with the reality twister?...have someone lie down and place the pen or any pen across the bridge of their nose...then have them look through the lense...it looks like the pen is piercing the persons head!!...really...also, you should the theories that they have for the pen and how it becomes twisted!!...i was wondering about the book and now think that I will pick one up...thanks again to everyone for sharing
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Reality Twister Book (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL