The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » A tip on the Magnetic Palm suggestion... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5691 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Just found this out lately, maybe it is common knowledge but not from the training and literature I've seen and been to...

An added tip really, nothing groundbreaking but if it helps tell me yah...

Before they outstretch their arms to do the "magnetism" part, have them rub their palms together vigorously (as you would normally if it's cold), then when they outstretch it...

Tell them to tense up their arms while feeling their "energy" flow from their body to their arms then to their palms. Then have them relax suddenly while suggesting the feeling that their palms "magnetize", attracting one another. Closer and closer... Sticking more and more... You know the drill... Smile

A Pseudo Hypnosis stunt with body mechanics really, but the tense arms just before the concentrating on energy really helps from my experiences doing this to people... (I do more "energy" stuff that are really just Waking Hypnosis so this fits my style... Adapt as you please.Smile )

And of course...

Mileage may vary.

Just thought I'd share that.
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Muzz
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of Muzz
Thanks, I'll give this a go!!! Cheers for sharing.
dannyboy4
View Profile
New user
Canada
16 Posts

Profile of dannyboy4
Not sure if something like this would work, but it would be worth a go:

Back when I took Kung Fu, we did something could Kong Jing, which is essentially movement/energy flow without physical touch.

To begin the feeling in the hands, we would have people clap there hands together once and then immediately rub their hands together in the same matter as you described.

Just a possible add on to what you said. Smile

~Dan
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5691 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Muzz, tell us how it goes yah...

Dan, interestingly that's where I got the rubbing from, my Martial Arts training. Smile

That reminds me, the clap in the beginning also helps... Thanks Dan.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5691 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Btw, this also works for the Magnetic Fingers Suggestion. Smile

Happy trying it out...

Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » A tip on the Magnetic Palm suggestion... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.29 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL