The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » New Hypnosis Product "Mind Eraser" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Muzz
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of Muzz
Has anyone heard of Joe Brogie? I can't say I have but he has just brought out a hypnosis dvd of some sort! It is mainly sold on one certain site which means it will mainly be bought by spotty adolecents but hey... Anyone know anything about this product? It advertises itself as a product that teaches you how to stick peoples' feet to the floor etc. People seem to be whinging in the reviews that too much practice is required...nuh said.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
I have heard of him, he is a magician and hypnotist. Against some adversity in his own life he has become a sought after performer. He took his therapeutic hypno work to the streets, helping drug addicts and homeless people etc and these videos got him a huge amount of press.

Mind Eraser is an approach to doing an impromptu mind swipe to make someone forget their name I believe. Of course it takes practice.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » New Hypnosis Product "Mind Eraser" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL