The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psypher Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1248 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
Anyone out there using Psypher's IP and Special Pen? What do you do when your marker goes dry? Do you have to buy a new one, or can you transfer the good stuff into another marker? His directions show you how to transfer the entire cartridge into another marker, if you want a different look for your pen; but he didn't discuss what to do if your cartridge is dry. Any experience with this?
From the Encouraging Magic of...
Tony Thomas
www.magictonythomas.com
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
If not then check out the PLF ParaPen Construction Kit and make your own. PM me for details.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
M Sini
View Profile
Inner circle
1359 Posts

Profile of M Sini
Tony,

Someone asked the same question in another thread. You can move the "good stuff" to another marker. PM me for instructions.
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
It's very simple. Open the marker, remove the dry ink cartridge, and put in a new ink cartridge from another pen. Leave the tip in the pen and make sure to push the new cartridge down firmly so that it is in contact with the tip.
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
Or take the good stuff and move it to another marker. The great thing about Psypher is you get a big pad that you can cut down so you can make more than one device, there is instruction for making new markers so you don't have to buy more stuff, the stuff you get is also very strong and its only $40 without a doubt the best value on ID's on the market in my opinion nothing comes close.
P3
practice practice perform.
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1248 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
Thanks everyone...
From the Encouraging Magic of...
Tony Thomas
www.magictonythomas.com
Eshla
View Profile
Inner circle
1239 Posts

Profile of Eshla
Can I ask, how sensative is PSYPHER when it comes to the detail of writing? For example do I need to ask them to write big, or will it pick up smaller differences in print. Most pre-show work needs to be sensative, for example for whiting Q&A questions.
I come from the future to culture you poor sods with fire.
david12345
View Profile
Special user
714 Posts

Profile of david12345
It picks up very well! I have been using it for preshow, just bought it two weeks ago b/c I didn't care for the impression I was getting from another pad.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Psypher Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL