The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper Flight by Larry Nye. Any Info? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Barrett_James
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Arizona
242 Posts

Profile of Barrett_James
All,

In the March/April 1993 Issue of The Magic menu an effect by Larry Nye called COPPER FLIGHT is reviewed and given high marks. I have tried, albeit unsuccessfully, a GOOGLE search as well as a Magic Café search and I cannot find any distributor or information. The review list The Magic Den in Hagerstown Maryland (no longer in business?!?) as the distributor. Can anyone help me with locating this or a review of your own?!? Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Barrett James
"...let us now rejoin our foolish friends and commence the book properly." G.H.
afknight
View Profile
Elite user
499 Posts

Profile of afknight
Barrett
I may have this in my collection. I'll send you a pm after I take a look for it.
Barrett_James
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Arizona
242 Posts

Profile of Barrett_James
Thanks for the quick reply and PM AFKNIGHT. Anyone else know ANYTHING about this?!? Anyone?!?

Regards,

Barrett James
"...let us now rejoin our foolish friends and commence the book properly." G.H.
kcquinn50
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of kcquinn50
What was in the review? Can you provide a short description? It may be known to somebody under a different name.
Kelvin
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
The Magic Den was open from 1980-1995. I use to hang out there a good bit. Copper Flight if I'm remembering correctly was a version of Scotch and soda, it came with a small ungaffed plastic case. The case was the addition Larry added to S&S. This is all I can remember about this effect I have it somewhere. Was a nice effect and a top seller at the store. Last I heard Larry had moved to FL and was selling a few items through ebay I believe he also had an effect called "Star Trick", and "Six Pack Stack" (Stage effect). Perhaps searching ebay for ST,SPS or CF might turn something up.

Hope this helps,
Joe
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper Flight by Larry Nye. Any Info? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL