The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown's Pure Effect- Available again!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NickOShea
View Profile
New user
Edinburgh, Scotland
23 Posts

Profile of NickOShea
Hi guys,

I just thought some of you would like like to know that Pure Effect should be available again from 31st May this year after being out of print for far too long according to some.

While I am not associated in ANY way with the following vendor but have dealt with them before and they have a good service. They aim to be the first UK magic dealer to have copies of Pure Effect and the book can be preordered from them now.

http://www.magictricks.co.uk/prodshow.asp?code=216
MarkAllison
View Profile
New user
Hemel Hempstead, England
53 Posts

Profile of MarkAllison
Like Nick I am not associated with magictricks.co.uk, but I have ordered from them many times and the service has always been first class.

Cheers

Mark
berseus
View Profile
New user
Sweden (live in London)
49 Posts

Profile of berseus
By the way, I remember reading something about one effect only being in the first printing and removed from later ones.

If this is true, could someone please describe the effect?

thanks
/ Karl Berseus
"How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere else." - R. Buckminster Fuller
berseus
View Profile
New user
Sweden (live in London)
49 Posts

Profile of berseus
I just found the reply for my question in an earlier thread.

Sorry about that.
"How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere else." - R. Buckminster Fuller
Alex Reeve
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Alex Reeve
At last,
I will be able to read this book.I can't wait!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Derren Brown's Pure Effect- Available again!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL