The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » 160 kg draq queen act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
Well here is a challenging one my friends, I need your help.
In my workplace there is draq queen who is about 160kg or something like that, really big Smile
and I need to put him/her into an act involving magic. so here are things to consider;

it must have a concept.
It must not be all magic, it must not be a magic act, it will only involve magic
The man hasn't got much movement capacity because of his body, we must work small.
one thing I thougt was to use her as my assistant who sabotages my show. but I need to find her a solo act.
He must be she on stage, he cant play a man.

that's pretty much it, the guy has expert stage experience, can play everything very well and his body is unforgettable so we have a nice object but how will we use it ?

any tricks, concept, stories, ideas, everything appriciated...
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
Nothing ? Smile
djurmann
View Profile
Inner circle
thinks time to practice and stop writing
1481 Posts

Profile of djurmann
You could reveal something in a pit stop type manner (a grapefruit maybe?)
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
Sorry djurmann I couldn't understand you, can you please explain a little bit more
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
Anyone else?
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Karrell Fox used Abe Dickson (another large man) to great effect for his Fox Follies at the Abbott Get-Togethers.

Perhaps you can develop something around the old slap stick comics like Laurel and Hardy, WC Fields, Mae West, etc. I'm not suggesting you dress like them, just come up with something based on one of their bits.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2597 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
I have a question... why does your morbidly obese drag queen work colleague with associated mobility issues need to develop a one person drag act that specifically isn't a magic act but which specifacally does involve magic?

It's rather a stretch to think that a 160kg drag queen might be in need of a gimmick.
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
How raunchy are you allowed to be? I have a few ideas.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Doruk Ãœlgen
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of Doruk Ãœlgen
I just saw these latest messages friends.

We have designed a 5times comstume change with Lee Alex for the guy, costumes are local celebrities. its gonna be great ! Smile
Bjarne
View Profile
New user
Norway
53 Posts

Profile of Bjarne
A drag artist means it is an adult show, I guess. If the drag artist is a decent actor, anything sexually would be good. She could even pretend that she's a random spectator who's taken up on stage. A possible theme could be that everything you do ends up being sexual by mistake.
Sponge balls are supposed to multiply but become a sponge *** (she's shocked, then falls in love with it, and you have to stop her), 20th century bra trick (her melons get loose and she shows it). She can lend a magic wand to help with a trick, put it away (in her handbag) and when she picks it up again she's grabbing a vibrator instead. When you're say that is not a magic wand, she'll argue that she's using this wand every day and it is very magical. You borrow a tie from a spectator to and pull up a bank note from it. She looks and finds a condom too, and she'll ask the poor guy if it he planned to meet her backstage. A break-away-wand can find new uses, as it starts out broken but she'll give it life.
LaurensMalter
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
131 Posts

Profile of LaurensMalter
Quote:
On 2011-08-14 09:24, Bjarne wrote:
A drag artist means it is an adult show, I guess. If the drag artist is a decent actor, anything sexually would be good. She could even pretend that she's a random spectator who's taken up on stage. A possible theme could be that everything you do ends up being sexual by mistake.
Sponge balls are supposed to multiply but become a sponge *** (she's shocked, then falls in love with it, and you have to stop her), 20th century bra trick (her melons get loose and she shows it). She can lend a magic wand to help with a trick, put it away (in her handbag) and when she picks it up again she's grabbing a vibrator instead. When you're say that is not a magic wand, she'll argue that she's using this wand every day and it is very magical. You borrow a tie from a spectator to and pull up a bank note from it. She looks and finds a condom too, and she'll ask the poor guy if it he planned to meet her backstage. A break-away-wand can find new uses, as it starts out broken but she'll give it life.

We have a winner! Hahaa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » 160 kg draq queen act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL