The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Whats the going price for prostitution ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Kondini could walk em thru step by step thru the zibit formula and it wouldnt have NO effect on anyone's Zibit operation other than increased sales..."Oh looky Bloke, there's that cute lil' show we saw on the Telly!..Lets do go in!"...and who's Livelyhood is in jeopardy?..WILL THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO MAKE THEIR ENTIRE INCOME OFF A ZIBIT OPERATION PLEASE STEP FORWARD!!!...at the very least Doug could probably sell another few thousand Zibits to a whole new bunch-O suckers...errr Marks..errr Folks that want some exta stew...Lets say @ $350 for a zibit plan...due to Kondini's expose' Doug picks up a thousand new orders...Uh, that's $350,000 !!!..For Doug!!!...F@#k it...its time for Doug/Kondini to sell out the Family Farm and Go fer it!!!...just my 2-cents...
Sincerely
The Curator
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Doug,
Thanks for the reassuring posts. I'm really looking forward to taking out my zib.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Geez Jim...your 1st 3 lines are most likely correct!

"Kondini could walk em thru step by step thru the zibit formula and it wouldnt have NO effect on anyone's Zibit operation other than increased sales..."Oh looky Bloke, there's that cute lil' show we saw on the Telly!..Lets do go in!"

In fact I know you are correct!

(However, 'Sucker' and 'Mark' is not in my vocabulary though. Smile My Customers are Entrepenuers who wish to have some show biz fun and make a few bucks. Now Jim, MY Customers customers might have those arcane midway names attached. haha. So making 'thousands' of 'em is out of the question. Cripes I'd croak...it was enough to make 42 of 'em for the car dealer promo! What I COULD do, would be to re-write a plan for the masses...hmmm Smile

Doc Van Van Mojo: You can always PM me for the Toll Free # should you ever have an issue.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Or bring on a trusted gaff maker's apprentice...
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I may be circling the drain Gwyd but I don't think I'm that close! haha. Though there is no one I'd trust or turn to more than you my friend to carry on the legasy. (such as it is) Smile
dough
View Profile
Loyal user
Gee. . . 13 years, and only
238 Posts

Profile of dough
Quote:
On 2011-01-06 05:27, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:
WILL THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO MAKE THEIR ENTIRE INCOME OFF A ZIBIT OPERATION PLEASE STEP FORWARD!!!...
The Curator

:)
"One of the Last Ten in One Sideshows"
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Quote:
On 2011-01-06 13:18, Doug Higley wrote:
I may be circling the drain Gwyd but I don't think I'm that close! haha. Though there is no one I'd trust or turn to more than you my friend to carry on the legasy. (such as it is) Smile

I sure as heck am not rushing you! I was just suggesting the help to cover the massive volume previously mentioned! Thousands of creations...
Heck Doug- You will probably outlive me!
I make bad choices.
Gwyd
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Well if I outlive Doug,,,I will have him stuffed and mounted then put in my new show which should give me another Royal Tour !!

Joke !!!
I think !

Ken.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5109 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I thought he wanted me to shrink his head?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
Quote:
On 2011-01-06 20:06, dough wrote:
Quote:
WILL THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO MAKE THEIR ENTIRE INCOME OFF A ZIBIT OPERATION PLEASE STEP FORWARD!!!...
The Curator

Do you attend a Private or Public School or...are you Home Schooled?...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Ken...no joke. I'll re-write the will.
dough
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of dough
Quote:
On 2011-01-07 11:08, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-01-06 20:06, dough wrote:
Quote:
The Curator

Do you attend a Private or Public School or...are you Home Schooled?...

Real funny Jim, been out of school many many moons, and I never said it was a good living, but for several years it is all I do. Thought about adding more but I think I may have offended someone somehow Smile
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
No one is offended, it's just that no one has any idea who you ARE!
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
dough
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of dough
Was going to add more to the show, but for some reason unknown to me, it didn't work out.
and a lot of people know me on here Nips, just perhaps not you Smile But glad to meet you.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Okay, no prob... but I still have no clue about who you are and what you do. For all I know you could be yeasty and rise to the occasion.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5109 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
He's well bread.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Haha. I know him! He's cool. I have something for him sitting on my work table to get hair applied and shipped.
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Well Ken, Myself, being a very minor player in the showman's world, take my advice for what its worth. I would take the deal--as for sideshow acts, I think that most folks know some things are an illusion and other acts are things that only a trained professional can do with knowledge of physiology of the body, etc.

As for gaffs. Some may be gaffs, others may not be. I like Doug's story regarding putting two mer creatures together with one as a question mark. Something to think about there. In other words, some things can be explained away, but still leave mystery, maybe even more so--

But, if you have a chance to "score" using your trade, then go for it. This is why you trained and performed your whole life, to entertain and make money.

Anyway, that's the view from my end of the pond.

Posted: Jan 12, 2011 12:25am
Ha! Dough!, Four years and 202 posts! It's a race! to where, I dunno.

Posted: Jan 12, 2011 12:26am
Well Now its 203, or is it 204?
dough
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of dough
Hey Nips, you seem to be a little half-baked yourself, so we should get along just fine.

Posted: Jan 12, 2011 7:13pm
I just got an endorsement from the King, Phantom, The Great Higley, or whatever else he has been dubbed, yee-haw

Posted: Jan 12, 2011 7:16pm
You're on Kahuna!

Posted: Jan 12, 2011 7:17pm
Although at this point I fear neither of us may reach 300 in this lifetime.

Posted: Jan 12, 2011 7:19pm
And this should put me in the lead, which should probably last at least a month, and I am exhausted, I think I will go lay down awhile
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I was reading through my posts above and think maybe I should clarify something. I had mentioned that I had 2 mermaids on display and one of Marks was identified as a hoax...this was one of Mark's earliest efforts and made of a rubber mold. Charming but NOT one of his masterpieces that he made later and makes these days. Even back in those early days in the 80's decades ago he was making beautiful Shrunken Heads of rubber as well and I showed one of those as entirely believable. I must admit, my heads of those days were horrible! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Whats the going price for prostitution ? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL