The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Forks Hotel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Denis Bastible
View Profile
Loyal user
Buffalo, New York
293 Posts

Profile of Denis Bastible
Does anyone know if there are any videotapes available of performers (including Eddie Fechter) at the old Forks Hotel?
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
There are very few. There is some television spots and some converted video tape footage of Eddie that is pretty grainy. It is a shame as it was such a unique situation. FFFF was never quite the same after it left the Forks.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
tabman
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
5946 Posts

Profile of tabman
Quote:
On 2011-01-02 16:32, hugmagic wrote:
There are very few. There is some television spots and some converted video tape footage of Eddie that is pretty grainy. It is a shame as it was such a unique situation. FFFF was never quite the same after it left the Forks.

Richard

Glad to say I was at the last couple of Fork's based FFFFs. Ray Mertz and I got to be fast friends between Buffalo and West Webster and Nashville. What a perfect close up convention. Howie Schwarzman let me fly up with him in his Twin Comanche. Lot's of great memories to look back on. Thanks for reminding me.
...Your professional woodworking and "tender" loving care in the products you make, make the wait worthwhile. Thanks for all you do...

http://Sefalaljia.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I miss Ray also. He was another old friend.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Forks Hotel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL