The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Needing help with a new idea... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kex
View Profile
Special user
Arlington, Texas
577 Posts

Profile of Kex
Looking to find magic related words that fit with the following letters for a chemistry/magic idea I am working on. I can use the names of magicians, effects, methods, props etc...

Just stuck after a few months work and thought the great minds here could help me fill in the gaps.

At Pb
Au Re
Dy Rg
Eu Rh
Gd Ti
La Tl
Na Y
No Yb
Np
Kex
View Profile
Special user
Arlington, Texas
577 Posts

Profile of Kex
Wow... surprised no one with more knowledge than me hasn't figured something out...
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
John Bloor is a theoretical chemist famous for mixing chenistry and magic in demonstrations. He is well versed in mentalism too. Send me a message at gusarimagic@comcast.net and I'll hook you up. Be patient -- he is 81.

I'm too busy with my own dozen projects, but would suggest you just try for pronouncable words rathe than meaningful ones. For example, "Auna" could be the name of a deity with one eye gold and the other silver, or "Auric Nadir" a famous seer who used a pendulum of a gold nugget on a silver chain.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Np = Nowhere Palm.
Eu Rh = Everywhere, nowhere, on your face. "Carneycopia".
Kex
View Profile
Special user
Arlington, Texas
577 Posts

Profile of Kex
Nowhere Palm... perfect! knew the community here could help.

Thanks...

Anyone else?
Stellan
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
580 Posts

Profile of Stellan
Rh = red herring
"There is no reality, only perception."
Kex
View Profile
Special user
Arlington, Texas
577 Posts

Profile of Kex
Red Herring... another good one... thanks!
thethirteensteps
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of thethirteensteps
I'd suggest going to something like Genii magazine's Magicpedia -- go to any catagory, click it and then choices will be laid out alphabetically -- scanning through might help you out.

But actually, I'm confused. Is this for a presentation? I'm wondering since you are using methods.
Kex
View Profile
Special user
Arlington, Texas
577 Posts

Profile of Kex
Thanks for the suggestion... this is a graphic design project I am working on...
mightydog
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan now living in the Florida panha
156 Posts

Profile of mightydog
AT= alternate trick?

mightydog
David
Illusion and magic is the same, if it was possible to achieve the impossible by genuine powers then it wouldn’t be impossible and therefore it wouldn’t be magic. That’s why magic is an art; the art of creating the illusion of the impossible.
Raphael Benatar

mightydog
David
mightydog
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of mightydog
At also Anointed Talisman

mightydog
David
Illusion and magic is the same, if it was possible to achieve the impossible by genuine powers then it wouldn’t be impossible and therefore it wouldn’t be magic. That’s why magic is an art; the art of creating the illusion of the impossible.
Raphael Benatar

mightydog
David
mightydog
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of mightydog
Re = Ritual element

mightydog
David
Raphael Benatar

mightydog
David
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2011-01-05 11:05, Kex wrote:
Looking to find magic related words that fit with ...

Not sure what you mean by magic related. Is this for non-magician audiences?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
mightydog
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of mightydog
Gd = Great demon ...as apposed to a lessor demon.
Re = ritual exorcism
Pb = physic banishing

Rg = Rosicrucian grimoire
Ti = Trance invocation
No = Necromantic occultism
Na = Natural alchemy
La = Legendary adepts
Gd = Geometric druidism

mightydog
David
Raphael Benatar

mightydog
David
Kex
View Profile
Special user
Arlington, Texas
577 Posts

Profile of Kex
This is for magicians... but would also be seen by non magicians. I'm not giving away any secrets here...

Also, I'm trying to stick to magician related ideas... stuff you would find or hear about in a magic shop.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Needing help with a new idea... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 2.4 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL