The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Other uses for Harda Hold? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mavericklancer
View Profile
Elite user
Tustin, CA
448 Posts

Profile of mavericklancer
I recently got the Harada Hold dvd from a friend, and am really intrigued by it. The problem is that I really don't like the vanishes/productions taught on the dvd... most of them look very unnatural to me. So, I was wondering if there were any other sources that taught sleights that utilize the harada hold?
dedikc
View Profile
Veteran user
France (Lyon)
340 Posts

Profile of dedikc
You can contact Lawrens godon. He has some good work with this technique. His muscle pass to harada is awesome.
Now I'w working a combination of coin vanish from ponta the smith directly in harada hold.

You can adapt the technique to your retention, or your french drop....
mavericklancer
View Profile
Elite user
Tustin, CA
448 Posts

Profile of mavericklancer
Thanks for the reference. I contacted him and he'll be having three new applications for harada hold in his moneypulations DVD, along with all of that great back thumb work I've been wanting to see. Definitely on the top of my list when it comes out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Other uses for Harda Hold? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL