The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Max Krause - Mental Killer » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Barbs
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Barbs
Hello,
I have recently purchased Mental Killer by Max Krause, And I have to say it is the best $24 AU Money that I have spent. In fact I couldn't get off it last night. I would recommend this to anyone that is interested in magic, Also you don't need to be a professional magician to be able to understand this app, As I am not a professional magician. So go on and Mental Killer! It is a great application and you won't be disappointed. Also a Plus side to purchasing it, Max Krause has great customer service and will help you when need be!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Barbs,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate you taking the chance and getting MK. I hope you are enjoying it and I look forward to hearing about your performances with it.

Best regards,
Max
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Got the update and have been loving using it. The Skype addition for the iPod Touch/iPad is wonderful and looks like the real thing. The audio, which I had problems with before, works perfectly as well. A problem I had with iPredict is that people didn't want to call Esmeralda. Some people had no problem with it but some people just didn't like to call a stranger. Since I was using an iPod Touch, it would be extremely illogical for me to use my own phone. Using Mental Killer solves this problem. Recommended!
Phone Phreak is here!
Watch the Trailer!
www.JeffPrace.com
Catch me on Instagram
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Agreed, the Sype UI is very nice since I too use an iTouch. The only thing you will want to be careful of is if you don't have a Wi-Fi signal. I doubt anyone would notice but you technically can't use Skype without Wi-Fi on an iTouch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Max Krause - Mental Killer » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL