The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Review: The Vitruvian Square book and book/dvd limited edition (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
What follows are my thoughts on a new book and a related limited edition book/dvd.

The book is “The Vitruvian Square – A Handbook of Divination Discoveries” by Scott Grossberg. It is 178 pages, a paperback, and is published by Leaping Lizards (Dean Montalbono on this board). The list price is $29.95. You can find this brand new, on amazon, for $21.56 and it qualifies for super saver shipping on orders over $25.

The book/dvd set is also published by Leaping Lizards and is called “The Vitruvian Square – Mentalist Collectors Edition”. The link is http://www.leapinglizardsmagic.com/vitruvian.htm .

This version is a limited edition (100 copies), signed, hardcover book and includes a bonus dvd. On the dvd there are several files I will talk about. The hardcover/dvd package is a licensed product you can get from the link above…there is something you need to note and I copy from the web site...

“The material on the bonus DVD ROM is being licensed to the original purchase only- It cannot be sold, traded, given away in any form- Should you wish to resell the entire thing as a package, you and the buyer will need to contact us to transfer said license BEFORE the sale.”

In other words, you will never see this package used. The price is $95.

I will do the review in two parts. First I will review the book alone. Then I will add a section on the dvd contents for the Mentalist’s Limited Edition.

What is this book about? The following quote is from page 11…”Reduced to its simplest description, this is a book about fortune telling. Really, this is a book that teaches you how to tell people about themselves, where they have been, and where they are likely going. Inside these pages you are given a system of techniques that have been joined together in a novel and highly useable way.”

The starting point for all this is a modified Chinese Numerology Square (Lo Shu Square). A basic explanation can be found here… http://www.spiritual-numerology.com/nume......ogy.html .

Scott Grossberg starts here, makes some changes to the grid, then adds key words, tarot, alchemy, colors, and many other correlations to the grid. While this seems a bit complex it actually makes sense and is easier than it appears. This isn’t a book you read once. I am on my fourth read. The first read just wrapped my head around the concepts.

Originally I thought this was too busy, too futzy to be practical. The second read it came together. The third read I did some readings for friends and they went very, very well.

A couple thoughts before I go in to a chapter by chapter breakdown. I have always felt that in the real world there were two main systems, palm and tarot…then there was everything else. My standard first reading was palm. After that it was Chinese Numerology. It has been that way for decades.

After looking at this and using it I feel that this reading system (Vitruvian Square) can now be considered on an equal with palm and tarot. In some ways it exceeds those classic systems.

Second thought…the surface has just been scratched with this system…but more on that later. On to the book.

It begins with a forward by Jerome Finley. You can read the entire forward at the link to Leaping Lizards above, for the Limited Mentalist Edition. You might want to take a look at it…it is a review by itself (one I agree with).

Next you see the basic Vitruvian Square…it looks complex and magical. When you first see this you may wonder if you can do it. After a couple reads through the system makes sense and things just pop in to place.

The next chapter is called The Play of Wisdom. At the fourth paragraph you will put your name in to the Vitruvian Square. It takes seconds to learn how. The template tells you what to do. Then you look at it…you are already set to do a good reading. The template guides you through the reading. Again, from page 11…

“When you are finished, just take a moment and look at the patterns the marks reveal. Notice if some squares have more marks than others – the locations that exclaim, “I am here – honor me and you will be rewarded.” Take the time to actually see which tarot cards, alchemical symbols, and colors are emphasized by the shapes that have emerged. Observe, too, the squares that are vacant and seem to cry out, “Did you forget about me?” “

What if you don’t know tarot, alchemy, or the other things that are talked about in the square? No worry, the rest of the book explains these in a clear way.

Let me mention this is not a tick sheet…there are no characteristics you mark off. It is a template you put your information in (names, dates, etc.). You then read from the template in your own words.

The next chapter is called An Introduction. Here Scott Grossberg explains what will be in the book, giving you the big picture.

Next is Part One – Some Background. From here the chapters are called parts so I will just refer to the title of the section itself. On page 17 there is a good summary of what this system is about…

“Think of The Vitruvian Square as an orphic union of the well-established Lo Shu Square with the various correspondences and imagery of numerology, colors/chakras, medicine wheels, and Tarot. It is a once-secret blending of alchemical magic and past wisdom. For me, it has become the technique of foretelling and prophecy that I use whenever I am asked to give a “reading” as it provides me with a method for giving completely propless talks.”

The chapter goes on to discuss the original Lo Shu Square and its modification to the western-style square many of us use for readings.

Now it gets real interesting as Scott Grossberg changes the numbering system on the square, creating the basic Vitruvian Square configuration. A small change results in a square that works much better and sets the entire system up. As logical as this change is, I never thought of it.

The rest of the chapter is a discussion of Vitruvian Man, the Pantheon, and many other correspondences that fall in to place once you begin to project the square on to other things.

The next section is The Basic Vitruvian Square. It teaches the basic attributes of the squares in a simple, logical manner, based on the number in that square. He describes meanings and philosophy behind the numbers 0 and 1. He then goes on to show how to get the meanings of the other numbers from combining those shapes. He does this for 0-9. He then discusses the numbers 10-21 and how he arrives at those meanings.

The next section talks about the letters associated with the numbers. This is basic numerology that you may already know. The meanings of the letters are discussed in a very interesting manner…the next quote is from pages 37-38…

“When the Vitruvian Square is used to analyze names and words, one of the most potent and fulfilling analyses for interpreting letters comes from an inspirational and magical friend by the name of Enrique Enriquez. Enrique is a renowned Tarot reader and author, in his own right, and resides in New York. He maintains a blog called “tarology” which I heartily recommend you visit. Within his web pages is buried a short and masterful treatise entitled, “The Game of SeeingR”. When Enrique’s thoughts were shared with me, the following was inspired and is now offered with Enrique’s generous permission.

In utilizing these letters, you can take someone’s name or an event title or even a thought and apply the individual letter’s qualities. Thus…

A
The letter “A” has its feet firmly spread and planted on the ground. It is anchored and primed for action while being reactive to the material things around it. The letter’s head points heavenward like an arrow shooting into the sky while there is an anchoring of passion and emotion across its mid-section. This is the first letter of the alphabet and, thus, is the epitome of the concept of “beginnings”.

Keywords: A new beginning, strong balance, solid instincts, a sharp head, and worldly-minded.”

That is a sample…the rest of the letters are approached in a similar manner. If you like how Enrique does things, you will like this section this very much.

The next section is Tarot – The Major Arcana. He shows how he assigns the Major Arcana of the tarot to the Vitruvian Square…again, this is logical and easily remembered. He then goes through the Major Arcana in order of squares and gives brief, but easily remembered concepts/meanings for each card and explains why they fit with the square they are assigned to. If you know nothing about tarot this will get you going. If you already know tarot you will still like how he looks at things and how things fit together nicely.

Next are The Planes. In regular Lo Shu readings these are called arrows. He calls them Planes and renames them. I think his new names are better…who wouldn’t like a Plane of Passion in their chart? As with other sections, he discussed the squares within these Planes and how they work together to form the meanings of the Planes.

Next are The Axes. These are the diagonal arrows, again renamed and explained as in the above paragraph.

The next section is quite interesting. It talks about geometric formations you find in the chart, other than Planes. It is laid out as with the sections on Planes, with appropriate explanations. These include The Diamond of Harmony, The Square of Chaos, The Triangle of Reflection, The Triangle of Results, The Cross of Desire, and The Cross of Binding.

Next is Choosing the Squares to Use – The Basics. After all this discussion about options he takes a step back and talks a bit more about where to start with all this information…selection of the squares. He talks more about the name method and talks about using a date. There is a very nice sample reading in this section.

He also talks about some numerology basics here, how to find the life lesson number, personal year number, soul number, outer personality number, and path of destiny number. Again, these are options you may use, depending on what you wish to do with the reading.

Next is Choosing The Squares To Use – The Threefold Number Method. From page 81…

“This is by far the method I find the most rewarding for selecting Places of Power to read from the Vitruvian Square. It is always one of the techniques I employ when doing a live show, media appearance, or performance for a group of people. It is a descendant of older techniques from Walter Gorn Old and Sydney Omarr.”

It is his take on the Thought Dial process, and how he uses it with the Vitruvian Square.

Next is Choosing Squares To Use – Further Adventures. The first section of this talks about using the Deck of Shadows, Tarot, and playing cards. This again is illustrated with a sample reading.

The next method he calls The Platonic Solids. You may know them better as RPG dice. These are multi-sided dice – 4 sided, 6 sided, 8 sided, 10 sided, 12 sided, and 20 sided. He talks about a selection process, then talks about projecting an imaginary Vitruvian Square under the dice.

This imaginary projection is a major method in this book. When you first see The Vitruvian Square you may wonder about your ability to do it mentally. It appears there is much to learn.

It isn’t as bad as that though. It will take some effort…you would start with readings off the printed template. From there the associations that you understood logically from the book will internalize themselves. You will be using an imaginary Vitruvian Square more quickly than you think.

He then talks about patterns the dice can fall in to. After this is an instructional section, teaching you what the different dice mean. Again, these meanings build logically from the shapes, and that logic is explained well.

Next is something called Sacred Geometry…again explained logically…the shapes, how they are generated and what they add to meaning within the Vitruvian Square.

The next section is called Mythic Readings With The Vitruvian Square. Here he takes the journey of the hero, done in 9 steps, and how it lays out on the Vitruvian Square.

Next in the discussion are Medicine Wheels, The Minor Arcana, and Structures of Self. Medicine wheels and the minor arcane of the tarot are well known. They too, fit nicely in to the Vitruvian Square.

When he talks about The Structures of Self he is referring to the archetypes of Warrior, Magician, Lover, King/Queen. He shows how these too can be put in to the Vitruvian Square. He then talks about using the Deck of Shadows with these new concepts and the Vitruvian Square.

The next section is called Alchemy And The Vessel Of The Soul. He mentions this is the most arcane and grand discussion yet in the book. This section does get a bit esoteric, it talks about a concept called the nine vehicles of the soul. After this explanation comes a discussion of the stages of Vitruvian transformation. Yes, we are still talking about the Vitruvian Square.

The next section is Miscellaneous Odds and Ends. These include the pendulum and its uses for this square, color attributes, the astrological signs, and a discussion of finding lost items with the Vitruvian Square.

The next part is on Palmistry. He projects a Vitruvian Square on to the left hand and discusses the use of this concept within a palm reading.

Next is a section called Additional Tools. The topics here are sigils and incantations.

The last section is called The Vitruvian Palace – An Inner Journey. This discusses pathworking using The Vitruvian Square.

There is then a conclusion and a bibliography/resources page. There is no table of contents.

So, after all is said and done, what is to be made of all this information? It does seem a bit much when you look at it all. I think the thing to do, if you decide you are interested and get this book, would be just to read it through once.

Then print up a few of The Vitruvian Square templates. You will see that not everything in the book is pre-printed on the template. Each numbered square (1-9) has cues for the letters that go with that square, the key words for that number, the tarot cards associated with that number, the color, the Sacred Geometry symbol, and the alchemical symbol for each square.

Even that sounds a bit much but in practice it isn’t. You won’t use everything for every reading. With use, these items sit in your memory quite well…you then have the ability to use an invisible Vitruvian Square for any application you can imagine.

Which selection process should you start with? I get the impression that Scott Grossberg uses the name, then the Thought Dial in many of his presentations. This would be a very fast and easy way to set things up. Get their first name, do the Thought Dial in your head and begin the reading.

Finally, who is this book for? I really think this is a classic book on readings, one that will make a real difference in your readings, whatever your style. If you do readings of any kind you will find this to be a permanent fixture on your shelf. Even if you just read about readings there is a huge amount of information in this book. At amazon, if you don’t get super-saver shipping by adding to your order to get it over $25, standard shipping brings the price of this book to $25.55. It is hard to think of a better value in readings anywhere.

OK…take a breath…now we will go to the second part of this review…the Limited Mentalist Edition. This runs about $70 more than the paperback alone.

You get two things with the limited edition… a hardcover version of the book and a dvd with content only available to those who buy the set. Just a reminder…in the beginning of this review I gave a quote from the Leaping Lizards page that this is a licensed product. There were 100 made and when you buy this you agree to never sell, trade or otherwise transfer this information. ..for full details see the quote near the top of this post.

The hardcover books kind of explains itself. The meat of this edition is the bonus content dvd. I will talk about this, then discuss thoughts I hope will help you decide if you wish to go the extra yard and get the limited edition.

This will be a bit less wordy than the book discussion…many of the concepts discussed on the dvd are meant for those people who get the limited edition only.

The bonus dvd has four files…they are a readme file, an audio recording, a video recording, and a special Vitruvian Square template.

The readme file is pretty standard…provides technical information and lets you know you need itunes or Quicktime to view the video file.

The Vitruvian Square template with the limited edition has some nice additions. The top is laid out simply, but nicely. It has a name/date section, a title and a section for numbers you may get from Thought Dial and generally flashes the template out nicely.

The center part of this template is The Vitruvian Square template as presented in the book.

The bottom half or so of this template has two sections (now and then) that flash out the reading when used as described on the audio. It then has a very nice section on the Journey of the Hero done in seven steps, something Scott Grossberg calls The Play of the Odysey. There is a section for notes. The entire template is letter size and is layed out in a visually appealing manner. It is something a person would keep for a lifetime. While the template in the book will do wonders for you, this template is even better.

So now on to the audio file. As I mentioned I cannot go into the same detail I did for the book but I can give you a feel for what happens.

The length of the audio file is 1:00:53. The audio file focuses on the Vitruvian Square template and how to read it. It amounts to personal instruction. Many of the concepts of the book are expanded on, and some new ideas are presented.

He calls this his Unified Theory of Divination. He talks about the advantages of the new arrangement of the numbers in the square. He discusses the number 0 a bit more and how to use a person’s name with the Deck of Shadows and the Vitruvian Square (runes are also discussed along the same line of thought).

He mentions that you can hear recordings of him doing live readings. The links to these can be found at his site http://www.thinkingmagically.com . Even if you just get the book, once you understand the concept you will hear his readings and understand how he gets what he says.

He discusses the three steps he uses for a reading with the limited edition template. Each step is well covered. He gives a sample reading for someone named Theresa.

Next is the pendulum. The short discussion here is similar to the book. He starts to expand, however, when he talks about his next project, using the pendulum with palm readings. It isn’t difficult to figure out the same techniques he touches on work well for both palm and the Vitruvian Square.

Next he discusses how he does the seven step hero’s journey. This finishes the audio file.

I realize this is kind of vague…as I said the specifics are meant for those who buy this. I will touch more on who this is for after I discuss the next file.

The next file is a video file of Scott Grossberg doing readings he calls Truth Castings. Here the focus is different. While the audio file focused on doing readings with the Vitruvian Square template, the video file focuses on doing readings with other objects over an imaginary Vitruvian Square.

The length of the video is 35:35. It focuses on two reading methods, the word keys of Tim Holtz, and the Platonic Solids.

He starts with a reading using a single skeleton key. He then uses 7 word keys and talks about patterns, individual keys, and how they all lay out on the Vitruvian Square.

He then uses both the skeleton key and the word keys. The discussion and examples with the word keys take up most of the video.

The readings with the Platonic Solids begin at the 28:14 mark. These are discussed with examples for the last 7 minutes of the video.

This video is about learning and watching Scott Grossberg do readings. It is basically personal instruction.

So who should get the limited edition? Some questions to ask yourself are:

Would I go to a seminar with Scott for $70?

Is the personal instruction worth $70 to me?

Do I do key readings?

Do I do readings with the Deck of Shadows?

A yes to any of these questions indicates you might think about the limited edition.

My thoughts are if you already actively do readings this will be worth $70 to you. Also if you are serious about doing powerful readings and are willing to work at it you will find it well worth your time. If you are more casual about readings this may not be what you want…it is for those who take the quality of their readings seriously, want to be the best they can and are willing to spend money and work at it to achieve that goal.

A couple final thoughts…originally this review was much longer. I cut much just to get it down to this size. I hope I didn’t cut anything that was necessary to understanding.

I could have written as much about the bonus edition as I did about the book but this information was meant to be limited.

No marketing is discussed on this book or dvd but I've been thinking anyway...

The template (book or limited edition)is made to order for coffee shop readings.

Someone mentioned doing key readings at a psychic fair a bit ago. The video really expands on this type of readings.

The Platonic Solids, combined with the limited edition template, could be a very marketable item for sci-fi conventions and RPG conventions. Who in this group could resist a reading with Platonic Solids that talks about their hero's journey?

Just a couple ideas off the top...

Tens of thousands of years ago man looked up at the stars and wondered if they could tell him about himself and his future. Now you can do this….

With a person’s name you can look up to the stars and construct a Vitruvian Square in your mind that covers a part of the night sky. The stars will form planes and patterns, the same as the template teaches you. Your imaginary Vitruvian Square might be thousands of light years across. You will be doing a reading from the stars, just like people have dreamed of for thousands of years.

It is a nice thought to end with.
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Wow! Craig this is fabulous...and yes the book deserves these kind of accolades! Scott has his head full of this stuff and draws it out in ways that simply blow you away...I cannot recommend this enough!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Waiting mine...
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
It can also play light...I was just glancing at the cover of the dvd by Rudy Hunter, "Draw Me a Tree". Tree drawings are perfect for the Vitruvian Square.
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
For those who already have the book, stay tuned, there are some further Vitruvian Square advances coming, including a project by Todd Landman, some new Kabbalah overlays for the Vitruvian Square matrix, and a postcard sized "leave behind." - Scott
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Geez....all you had to say was "Leaping Lizards" and I would have known it was good material.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Received the limited edition...excellent content!
What a wonderful book, Scott!
Great!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2011-01-27 05:13, EricDraven wrote:
Received the limited edition...excellent content!
What a wonderful book, Scott!
Great!

Yea, I agree!

Using Scott's 7 Keys with this method just takes it to an all new level of entertainment!

The method of The Vitruvian Square is something that can be done anywhere and at anytime.

R
duanebarry
View Profile
Special user
883 Posts

Profile of duanebarry
“The material on the bonus DVD ROM is being licensed to the original purchase only- It cannot be sold, traded, given away in any form- Should you wish to resell the entire thing as a package, you and the buyer will need to contact us to transfer said license BEFORE the sale.”

The bonus dvd has four files…they are a readme file, an audio recording, a video recording, and a special Vitruvian Square template.

Hmm, that's not software (ie, programs) on that disc. That's simply data.

Software can be licensed to do an end-run around the First Sale Doctrine and prevent reselling. But can simple data? After all, a music CD is merely a file of data, so all music CDs would then be eligible.
Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
Quote:
On 2011-01-28 12:51, duanebarry wrote:

Hmm, that's not software (ie, programs) on that disc. That's simply data.

Software can be licensed to do an end-run around the First Sale Doctrine and prevent reselling. But can simple data? After all, a music CD is merely a file of data, so all music CDs would then be eligible.

What exactly is being licenced? Performing rights? or the use of the templates?

Is the sale conditional on this? Just wondering. I understand the desire to prevent bootleging and other forms of theft, but what are the consequences of not contacting him as noted above?
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
As long as you own the original DVD ROM, you can use the templates, and the information in the video and audio files. If you were to decide to sell the book and DVD, you are releasing that license to the new owner and agreeing not to use or retain copies of the material on the DVD rom.

Now, are we likely to hunt you down, sue you or anything else if you DO? No. As with many things in the magic world, it is more about honor and fairness. With many magic materials, there really is no control or license per se. You read the book, you can give it away sell it etc. In this case we are asking (And in all reality it is just that- a gentleman's request) that if you want to use the template, and the info from the DVD ROM, then you should retain ownership of it.

I would not be surprised for people to copy, file share, sell and resell- it happens alas. But, we're asking people not to. Also, as this is a limited release (The Collector's edition and bonus mateiral) we are doing this to help maintain the value and exclusivity of those who purchased it. There are people who resell items the day they get them and the next day post scans of same on file sharing sites. I would rather discourage that with this item.

I hope that makes sense. If you are thinking of buying the book, or already own it and for some reason are thinking of selling it, I am happy to discuss the matter more via PM or private E mail.

BTW- A CD or audio cassette IS a licensed item as well. You will see "Licensed for home use" and so on. Unless one pays a license fee to ASCAP or whoever holds the broadcast rights, it is not legal to distribute or play that music for public consumption.

Thanks to everyone for their comments and interest!

Dean
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
For those of you who have purchased the hardback version of The Vitruvian Square (with the accompanying DVD), I now have French and German translations for the VS Template you received. The translations were provided by Rudolf Künzli. Send me a PM if you are interested in either or both of the new templates. I will send you back instructions on how to get the PDF. - Scott
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Scott not only offers outstanding material to the reader, but also quality customer care!
Many thanks!!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
I've just received mine... wow... there looks like a lot to digest... but so far it feels like it pulls together many threads.

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
H2Odesign
View Profile
Regular user
the Armpit of the Panhandle
193 Posts

Profile of H2Odesign
Quote:
On 2011-01-29 14:46, leapinglizards wrote:
As long as you own the original DVD ROM, you can use the templates, and the information in the video and audio files. If you were to decide to sell the book and DVD, you are releasing that license to the new owner and agreeing not to use or retain copies of the material on the DVD rom...
Thanks to everyone for their comments and interest!
Dean

Thanks Dean for the explanation.
As a proud owner of the The Vitruvian Square Limited edition, I have no intention of ever selling it as it's value is worth far more than money can ever pay. None the less, I appreciate the ramifications of ownership.

And Thanks mota for the thoroughly excellent review of The Vitruvian Square. Your well read comments and thoughts are inspiring as I go into my third reading of this in depth approach to numerological readings based on the Lo Shu square.

To go out on a limb, this looks that it will last a life time of use,
Larry Rice

p.s. It's unfortunate that this thread is in this forum, instead of the "Penny For Your Thoughts" where most interested parties would be more inclined to look for subjects of this nature...
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
For those who already bought the collector's edition- we added the translations to the Owner Support Page for you- Here: http://www.leapinglizardsmagic.com/csspages/css_vsq.htm
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Thank you, Jheff, for your review of The Vitruvian Square:

http://www.marketplaceofthemind.com/vitruvian_square.html

I will be lecturing tonight at The Magic Castle in Hollywood on the book at 8p in The Peller Theater if any of you are Castle members.
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Well . . . it's finally here! For those of you who have purchased The Vitruvian Square or have been trained at one of my lectures . . . let me introduce The Vitruvian Square Casting Cloth to you. I'm incredibly proud of how this turned out!

http://thinkingmagically.com/Casting%20Cloth.html
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
I posted this in another thread, but thought it worth repeating here for some of you. For those of you who would like to include the I Ching or Ba Gua concepts with The Vitruvian Square, I have just posted an article on how to incorporate the trigrams into the VS matrix. You can read all about it here:

http://scottgrossberg.wordpress.com/2011......reality/
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
I have a Vitruvian Square book for sale in the "for sale books" section
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Review: The Vitruvian Square book and book/dvd limited edition (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL