The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Penn & Teller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
cairo
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of cairo
The "Magic & Mystery Tour" was among their least entertaining for me and if memory serves "Invisible Thread" is the very best they've ever done. I neeed a copy of that, but I'm fairly certain it has only been broadcast and never released for home use. Right up there for me is the PBS special "Go Public" one of their first, if not the first P&T tv. Thanks Erwin, for now, I'll take the impaient ebay route.
Erwin
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Erwin
I loved the Magic & Mystery tour I watched each one over and over on repeats, never got around to buying the DVD though. There's something compelling about hearing Teller speak Smile Love that Houdini doc where he gives interview but backlit like a protected identity witness Smile
cairo
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of cairo
I guess the M&M shows fell a little short to me from what I expected. My all time P&T favorite is Invisble Thread, ever see it Erwin?
Erwin
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Erwin
Never seen it... but it's on youtube so I won't be able to say that anymore very soon Smile Ty for the tip Smile
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
729 Posts

Profile of markmiller
I don't ever recall Magic & Mystery being on TV in America. Exactly what was it and when/where was it on?
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
729 Posts

Profile of markmiller
I just read on Itricks Penn & Teller Fool Us will be back in the UK on ITV with a six more episodes.
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1237 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Wow 6! that's a big jump from the one off.

any word on how the people entering are picked?
or if people can enter, like they seemed to advertise
cairo
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of cairo
Miller: P&T's Magic & Mystery Tour was a Canadian series, as far as I know never shown in the USA but available on DVD.
markmiller
View Profile
Special user
729 Posts

Profile of markmiller
Thanks Cairo I just found it on amazon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Penn & Teller (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL