The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Happy Birthday Michael Rubinstein! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3261 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Next week (dont know the date) is Mike's birthdate.
Happy birthday Mike. Smile
Can anyone guess how young he will be?
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
PAUL K
View Profile
Special user
Massachusetts
547 Posts

Profile of PAUL K
Mike was born on Jan. 11, 1956.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3261 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Tuseday then...
Thanks Paul
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4853 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
YEA Have a good time Mike!
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4079 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Thanks, much appreciated guys!!
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
PAUL K
View Profile
Special user
Massachusetts
547 Posts

Profile of PAUL K
Have a Happy Birthday Michael!!!!!

Thank you for all of your help on the Caf'e.

Paul
manreb
View Profile
Special user
653 Posts

Profile of manreb
Happy Birthday and many more
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8798 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey Doc, Happy Birthday and I know you were probably taking the day off but was wondering if you might make a house call for another great coin magician, Dean Dill has a little dog that's having some real problems and could use your expert advice. I PM'd you and hope you can reach out to help. Thanks and enjoy your birthday. Smile
*Check out my latest: The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Cpontz
View Profile
Special user
Daupin PA
553 Posts

Profile of Cpontz
Happy Birthday Michael
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4079 Posts

Thanks guys, hoping to get out to Mickey Mantle's restaurant to celebrate, if the snow doesn't put a kebash on the whole thing! Dean unfortunately lost his beloved dog. Losing a pet is just like losing a family member, and my thoughts are with them today.
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
Earful
View Profile
New user
A Magical Place, CA.
29 Posts

Profile of Earful
Wow....all this news of a ill dog....now passed:-( But the happy note sings "Happy Birthday to you, Michael"....enjoy the day...and I hope the whole kebash wont hamper things:-)
---------

"live and let Amaze"
billmonroe
View Profile
Regular user
Annapolis, MD
181 Posts

Profile of billmonroe
Happy Birthday Mike.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Happy Birthday!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Happy Birthday Mike! From My family and I! Oh.... and my Tavern Goers too!

PS. My daughter's little dog sends her best!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
mavericklancer
View Profile
Elite user
Tustin, CA
448 Posts

Profile of mavericklancer
Happy Birthday, Dr. Rubinstein!
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Happy Birthday Mike ! Hope you have a wonderful day.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4079 Posts

Thanks guys! The arthritis still hasn't set in and I don't need a walker (I use barbers anyway...well not since I went bald). I can't eat birthday cake without gaining 5 lbs! They say age is only a number, too bad it has to be a high one. Thanks to everyone who posted, its nice to be remembered, and always appreciated!
John T Cox
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of John T Cox
Happy Birthday

Keep those jokes coming - and going - as soon as possible.

John
The real magic is family!
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Happy Birthday Doc!

BIRTHDAY SAFETY TIP: At your age, it's best to keep a fire extinguisher near the cake
when attempting to blow out all those candles.
Smile
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4079 Posts

John, if I keep those jokes coming, they're definitely going........to be bad. I shouldn't have candles on the cake due to the oxygen tanks. They took me seriously when I said Tanks for the cake.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Happy Birthday Michael Rubinstein! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL