The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Happy Birthday Michael Rubinstein! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4853 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Well--- Q. You know Why Magicions Tell bad Jokes don't you? A. It's the only ones thay know! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
Happy 55th.
Wes
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4853 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hay That's Not Old!!!! I say that becase I am 58! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
RJ Hunt
View Profile
Elite user
Lakeland, FL
466 Posts

Profile of RJ Hunt
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...Hope all is well & good and you are having a great day...Cheers, RJ
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Happy Birthday!!!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4074 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Thanks again to everyone! Snow ruined my restaurant plans, but I stayed home with my son, shared a pizza, and watched Happy Gilmore, Curtis Kam's newest DVD from the European Symposium, and bonus footage from our upcoming seminar DVDs, vol 14,15, and 16. What could be better than that!!!
Available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book.
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
583 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
That sounds like a great time. Happy Birthday Mike.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Happy Birthday Michael Rubinstein! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL