The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Who wears the Whiskers? Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dennis Loomis
View Profile
1943 - 2013
2113 Posts

Profile of Dennis Loomis
I saw Harry Jr perform this many times. Mostly at the Abbott Get-Togethers in Colon, but I did seem him do it in Ann Arbor the year he performed at the Power Center for the Performing Arts in the heart of the U of M Campus. I was living in Ann Arbor at the time and knew Harry quite well through all of our mutual friends that attended the Abbott Get-Togethers. When I heard he was bringing his show to Ann Arbor I got in touch his him and he invited me to come to the theatre when they arrived. I did and pitched in and helped unload the truck. I then hung around with Harry and Gay throughout the day and went out to dinner with them between the matinee and the evening show.

There had never been a magic show at the Power Center before, but that year there were three: Harry, Doug Henning, and my Full Evening show: Magic-Capades.

I love the Mr. Whiskers routine and would love to see it again. I don't have a video of it and the only clip I can find on You Tube is an assortment of clips, but not a complete uncut performance. Anyone know where I can get a copy of it?

Dennis "Denny" Loomis
Itinerant Montebank
<BR>http://www.loomismagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Who wears the Whiskers? Illusion (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL