The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Vanishing radio (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1728 Posts

Profile of wally
Does anyone know who makes this vanishing radio. Kap magic dosnt reply to e-mails, http://www.kapmagic.com/index.php?productID=313 please contact me. magicwalsh@gmail.com thanks.
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
2240 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
If you buy it be sure and also get their Time Transporter to take you back to the 1950's so that your audiences will actually recognize that thing as a "radio".

TW
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
My "2007 Vanishing Radio" (from The Wizards' Journal #14 on my site) still has a few good years left in it as long as you can still buy portable radios from K-Mart, etc. Once the radios become implants inside your skull, we're still left with the vanishing person illusions.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11160 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
There is such a thing as a period piece, or re-inactment. Most audiences can be lead by the nose, provided you take them somewhere. Without this, people would think cavemen are playing baseball, by carrying their clubs, or that knights in shining armor are actually crappy Sci-Fi robots in all that metal. Anyone is capable of comprehending small doses of history lessons.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1728 Posts

Profile of wally
Its for my charlie chaplin act. I could even update it if I want. nobody knows who makes this model.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Vanishing radio (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.74 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL