The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » New Practical Quality Effects and Magician’s Toys Are Coming Soon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
Have you thought about making a larger trash can? By the looks of it its too small to hold a rabbit. Is that the case?
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1403 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
I'm limited to the scope of trash cans being manufactured. It was VERY hard to find the size I found which is a GREAT size for the average performer without a ton of room in his/ her car.

Why would you put a rabbit in a trash can? This is made for magicians to come up with recycling routines. If you want a bunny bucket, buy a bunny bucket for over $100 more to START.

At any rate... the short answer is no. I'm not going to build them in a larger size. The proportion of a duck bucket is slightly different.. making it shorter and squatter. The proportion of a garbage can would make one that would fit a full size rabbit nearly prohibitive to carry around to shows.

Thanks for asking though.

The size of the current Tiny Tricky Trashcan is10 x 10 x 14 inches of can space.. making the load about 10 x 5 x 14. I think it would hold a pigmy bunny without an issue... but again.. why would you want a bunny in a garbage can. You certainly don't want to show a little kid how RABBITS are recycled, you'd scar them for life!!
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1403 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
And.. finally.. something new and cool is in the works..

http://www.wack-o-magic.com/wackomagic/Silkola.html
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
There is definitely a reason behind my thoughts. Thanks for the answer, I will stick with my current buckets.

Looks awesome though.
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1403 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
It's not in the works anymore..

the SILKOLA is done.. and it's a masterpice by Walt Anthony and Wack-o if I do say so myself.. and I don't. I've already sold a handful.. and it's only been on the site for a few hours!

The Wack-o-Magic Banner will change on Friday 10/21... since Steve is out of town.

http://www.wack-o-magic.com/wackomagic/Silkola.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » New Practical Quality Effects and Magician’s Toys Are Coming Soon (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL