The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Any old vhs - dvd hypnosis show convertions around (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hypn
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of hypn
Hi Guys,
I had a extensive collection of some of the great hypnotists of the 1900's on VHS. By the time I got round to converting them many tapes were no longer usable. I was wondering if the forum had any members who might have collected and converted these shows successfully. Some of those I can think of now is Paul Mckenna's entire TV series and his special "Paul Mckenna Hypn the street", there was also a best of Paul Mckenna.

Part of my collection included several Pat Collins episodes, Australian Martin & Shane St James, Ken Webster (although I will purchase his current conversions) and several American guys Ormond Mcgill, Jerry Valley and several Las Vegas hypnosis shows.

I obviously have several shows left and would be very interested in anybody interested in exchanging DVD's of past greats and current well known names.

Look forward to hearing what is available.

Andre
Andre The Hilarious Hypnotist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Any old vhs - dvd hypnosis show convertions around (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL