The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Couple of Coin Guys Out Front - Cast Your Vote :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8710 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey guys they are running a "Best of 2010" for the past year magic effects and early on a couple of coin guys are out front with some good stuff in the DVD category and the Download category.

The selection of the effects is over and now they are taking votes on those initial entries. The coin stuff is greatly out-gunned by all the other fine genre's of magic cited there but at least we're in the mix. Smile Take a look and maybe cast a vote for our house. Smile

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......art=60#1

Posted: Feb 2, 2011 12:02pm
--------------------------------
Well, the voting is over and choices have been made for Best DVD and Best Download of 2010 and believe it or not, a couple of coin guys won out over some other amazing magicians and pieces of magic. To be nominated is a big thing in itself, but to win...Wow!!! Smile

I'm very proud for our house here and my congrats to all the selectees and winners behind all the fine recognitions of the work(s) by our peers. Wow!!! Smile

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......start=90
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Congratulations to Marion for winning Best Download. He didn't just win, he got more than triple the amount of votes of the joint second place. And third place?... well, that was Marion too! I couldn't be happier Smile well done Marion. It really was the best download of 2010 and I look forward to seeing what you bring out this year...

kind regards
Sean
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10720 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Marion this has been a long time comming. congratulations ,hope you recieve some koodos form the coin gods..
the godfather
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Two downloads in the top five, one being the winner - nice going Mb217! Your street magic for coin workers just keeps evolving - getting better and more interesting all the time. This is also evidence that more and more Café members are catching on to your creativity and practical coin magic.

Congratulations too, to Eric Jones for his great new DVD, Extension of Me.

Ponta of course brought a new dimension in coin magic last year and this subset of magic is all the better for it.

Inspiring work from all these guys - 2010 will be tough to beat for the coin magicians.
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2108 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
The people have spoken.
Let the word go forth throughout the land...
:cucumber: COIN MAGIC RULES! Smile

Congrats Mb! Smile Absolutely the best choice.
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Sammy J.
View Profile
Inner circle
Castle Rock, Colorado
1785 Posts

Profile of Sammy J.
Way to go, Marion! You have been so helpful to so many people on this forum!
Sammy J. Teague
mavericklancer
View Profile
Elite user
Tustin, CA
448 Posts

Profile of mavericklancer
Quite well deserved.
Hare
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Hare
*thumbs up*
"Better described in The Amateur Magician's Handbook"
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
Way to go MB! You're stuff is excellent!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1417 Posts

Profile of feher
Nice work lil buddy.
Keep up the great work.
Tim
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3948 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Congrats to you Marion, I hope you continue to explore, create, and grow!
ONLY A FEW BOOKS LEFT AVAILABLE FOR SIGNING!!! First edition and reprint of Rubinstein Coin Magic sold out in RECORD TIME! The good news, though, is that I have reprinted the book once again (they are selling like hotcakes!), so there are enough for everyone!! As such, and for the last time, I again have a VERY limited supply of books left that I can sign. All come with a special FREE GIFT (worth over $25!) until supplies are gone, so first come, first serve! To order, be sure to send me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com . The books usually ship the day after the order is received (excluding weekends)!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
Nom de Guerre
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of Nom de Guerre
Congratulations Marion! You are one of the treasures of this forum!
Loopback
View Profile
Veteran user
Lincoln, Nebraska
356 Posts

Profile of Loopback
Congrats MB. You deserve it buddy.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
Congratulations!

Best from Manila!

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6752 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Congratulations from me as well, Marion!

And guys...I just got a peek at Marion's latest work. This is a future release, so I won't go into detail. Know this. You will want to learn this. No question. It fooled the hell out of me! I hope I haven't said too much here...Be watching Vinny's site for this new release! Smile

Doug
Chris W
View Profile
Regular user
Have you seen my
176 Posts

Profile of Chris W
Doug, you got me excited. I was already hoping to get Grandpa's Coins 2 due to the fact that EVERYONE loved it. Can't wait to see his new stuff!
TC Ryder
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
499 Posts

Profile of TC Ryder
MB Congrats!
I had the opportunity to see this and learn it from you in person on the streets of NYC and I want to thank you for that.

Cheers!!

TC
www.realcoinmagic.com

"Real Coins for Real Magicians"
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2942 Posts

Profile of fonda57
MB's coin stuff is fun and magical, no wonder he won. congratulations!
I j
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10720 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
And he doesn't use gaffs.......except for a C/s coin on occasion
all real world stuff
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
SMOOOOOOOTH!

MMc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Couple of Coin Guys Out Front - Cast Your Vote :) (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL