We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » 21 cent trick - tight fit or loose fit? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kcquinn50
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of kcquinn50
I have the $1.35 and $2.85 tricks, both which are tight fit (locking). I want to get the 21 cent trick also and have noticed that it is available in loose fit and tight fit. What are the advantages of the loose fit? Is one better than the other as far as the number of routines that can be done?
Kelvin
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5339 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
A loose set (I imagine; haven't seen one myself) would allow you to reset it subtly right away in your hands, while a tight (locking) set requires a bang ring - or other methods - which requires reset out of sight of spectators. Of course locking sets can be handled freely by spectators without any worries of exposing the gaff. Also allows you to toss it onto a close-up pad pretty freely. A "loose" set would need to stay in your hands.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » 21 cent trick - tight fit or loose fit? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL