The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » In Australia ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DiamondMagic
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of DiamondMagic
I'm currently visiting Australia and I'm trying to find where I would be able to find rubber cement (or the equivalent) ... also Testor's Dullcote ... any clues???
Lloyd_SG
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Lloyd_SG
You may find rubber cement is most Art & Craft store. Ask the shopkeeper about it. They will bring you the product.

I have yet to see Testor's Dullcote in Australia. I hope to find them too.
Groucho
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Groucho
Hi,

I live in Sydney and have combed most of the CBD in search of magic supplies. I picked up some Testor's Dullcote at HobbyCo located in the Queen Victoria Building.

Rubber cement has been tricky to find in the CBD. I picked up my rubber cement at an Art Shop at Westfield Eastgardens Shopping Centre (in Maroubra) on the top level near the car parks. Though I have also seen and art shop at the Westfield Bondi junction which looked promising. There used to be stationery shop next to Dymocks on George St, but I think they moved out prior to Christmas - I will try and check it out tomorrow and let you know.

Best of Luck

Andrew
DiamondMagic
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of DiamondMagic
I'm currently in Adelaide and still trying to find my way around here ... I really appreciate all the help guys ... thanks Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » In Australia ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL